Social Media Manager / Bristol / Digital Agency / £30,000 - £35,000
FWD are proudly partnering with a progressive and industry leading Digital agency based in central Bristol who are on the look out for a Social Media Obsessive!
As they continue to deliver world class campaigns for their impressive roster of high profile clients, they are now looking to centralise all aspects of social execution onto a single person who will be there to deliver and co-ordinate delivery activities across their strategy and experience teams.
You'll get to work on social across the full range of clients, as well as being the flag bearer for the agency's own Social presence and strategy.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to become the agency's social media lead, acting as the go-to person for all things social:
- Champion social within the agency and with clients - understanding trends, changing platform capability, and identifying opportunities for innovation e.g. new tools, tech, and creative approaches.
- Manage social media across a range of clients, from strategy to content creation, implementation, and reporting across all platforms. This will cover:
- Creating social media campaign plans and content calendars.
- Creating engaging and compelling social content.
- Managing influencer campaigns.
- Providing campaign analysis and reporting, as well as using data and insight to identify broader opportunities for the client, spot trends, and better understand audiences.
(- NB: This role does not include day-to-day community management.)
- Identify potential opportunities for driving growth and efficiency's (i.e, AI, and automation) across accounts and champion them.
This is a client-facing role, so you'll working directly with the client and owning that relationship from a social perspective.
Within this position, you'll have lots of freedom and autonomy, but you'll also have the support of a brilliant team of strategists, creatives, and techs who you'll be working really closely with day-to-day.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media.
- Experience and knowledge working across a mix of social channels.
- Experience in the full spectrum of social management - strategy planning, writing creative briefs, and briefing the creative team.
- Excellent written skills - you can write concisely, have copy writing experience, and can spot a typo a mile off.
- A confident communicator - you'll be equally comfortable working with internal teams as liaising directly with clients.
- You're the kind of person who is always looking for and learning from new information and experiences - you'll be aware of the wider social landscape and keen to share your thoughts and implement new ideas.
- It would be great (but not essential) if you have some experience working in an agency environment and used to managing multiple clients across a variety of sectors.
Interviews are taking place on Tuesday 10th November. Please apply asap for immediate consideration.