Social Media Manager
Location: Now: WFH. Future: Split between WFH and our Horsham, West Sussex office
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus pension and other generous benefits
Full time, permanent
Note: You MUST have legal permission to live and work in the UK to apply. We are not sponsoring visas.
We're on a mission to make being healthy easier and more accessible to all. Our app will help anybody get a holistic view of their health, covering fitness, sleep, wellbeing and mental health, learning from the expertise of sports personalities and professional coaches, nutritionists and healthcare experts.
We're all working from home now. When we can be in the office, you'll be expected to be there or at our new studio nearby 1 or 2 days a week, and work from home the rest of the time. We're flexible - our team are based around the UK and India.
This isn't just 'another' social media role.
As our Social Media Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating and delivering our social and content marketing strategy to drive user acquisition and brand awareness. We're at the start of building our brand - so you'll have a blank canvas. You'll be working closely with our content and product teams, other marketing peers, and with our agency partner for paid social ads.
But the role is much more than just 'another' social role. Uniquely, we'll want you to work with legends and experts from the worlds of sport and fitness, too. The sort of names millions follow. You'll be working with their teams to develop joint campaigns and promote them in their and our social channels.
We're a start-up - with plans to grow fast. So, you'll need to roll your sleeves up and hit the ground running - ideas, energy and attention to detail are vital. We're a small team who turn our hands to whatever is needed to grow the business - so if you have experience of social ads, CRM or other areas of digital (or wider marketing) that's a bonus, too. We'll want to hear your ideas beyond social, too.
What will I be doing?
- Developing and delivering our social and content marketing strategy across B2C (focused on our app) and B2B (our Personal Trainer Software, Pro), including strategy and campaign idea generation
- Collaborate with colleagues and external teams representing sport and fitness experts and legends, developing co-branded campaigns
- Defining a clear calendar of activity throughout the year
- Working with colleagues or agencies to generate content assets
- Developing the paid strategy behind social content and working with our digital agency
- Creating clear reporting on social and content activity
- Establishing an influencer strategy that aligns with our wider expert and legends strategy
- Supporting the service team with inbound social media and community management, and reviews management (app store, 3rd party website)
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of all social channels
- Understanding how social algorithms work and using that knowledge to optimise campaigns
- Communicating internally the next developments in social and content marketing
- Implement social listening to inform campaigns and gather competitor insights
- 5+ years managing the full suite of social media platforms - from Facebook and Instagram to Twitter, TikoTok and LinkedIn - either agency or client-side
- Experience devising and delivering effective social media strategies. Able to prove how you've grown a social media following from good to great and created a highly engaged audience.
- Experience producing social media calendars, content and ads - including localisation across international territories
- App marketing experience essential. E-commerce experience beneficial.
- Health/fitness/wellness sector experience a bonus
- Results-oriented and tenacious about hitting targets
- Experience of Google Analytics a necessity - experience of Hubspot CRM, Hootsuite, or other tools a bonus
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills essential. Basic image and video editing skills a bonus
- Excellent communications skills - written and oral
- Can build strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies
- Able to self-organise and willing to work in fast-moving start-up environment