Sitting within the Brand Team, the Social Media Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to drive BOXRAW's Social Media Strategy. This is a one-of-a-kind, opportunity for the right individual to join us in growing a deeply purpose-driven brand, into a global legacy. If you are passionate about all things Social Media, have your finger on the pulse of how to capture, sustain, and grow a Social following, and have the drive, work ethic, and ambition to make a significant and lasting impact - we want to hear from you.
- Set and own the Social Media Calendar for BOXRAW and BOXRAW Women, planning content themes aligned to the Campaign Calendar and aligning with cross-functional teams. Creating a clear vertical strategy, integrating posts, stories, reels, and IGTV's. Alongside Twitter, FB, and new channels as they emerge.
- Throughout managing all digital platforms you will be reactive and proactive in implementing the best assets to enhance brand communications.
- Create engaging captions, aligned to the brand voice. In doing so, you should ensure the tone of voice is consistent across all Social Media channels, aligning with emails, paid media and website.
- Leading a regular occurrence ideation session with the Creative & Social Team on editing / animating pre-existing content, to deliver social media assets that drive brand engagement and follower growth.
- Develop @boxraw and @boxrawomen's voice on Social Media and coach the Social Team on communication standards.
- Lead a BOXRAW community management approach to increase engagement and dialogue with our audience.
- Embed social media analytics into the Social content ideation process, to inform an on-going content strategy that is data-driven.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms and continually be on the lookout for potential influencers, to feed into the Partnerships Team.
- Work alongside the Partnerships team to co-manage Influencer campaigns.
- Driving eCommerce sales from social media alongside Marketing & Trading.
- Line manage a Social Media
- Continuous application of emerging Social media and marketing tools + trends. Develop a social marketing playbook to capture and disseminate best practices and templates to the wider team.
- Bring new ideas to implement, to increase workflow and productivity.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A natural storyteller, tuned into the culture with an active interest across, sport, fashion & music.
- Passionate about boxing and knowledgeable about the sport and its fans.
- 2-5 years of experience working on organic social media for a brand - writing captions, storytelling, scheduling content, creating content, and measuring performance.
- Strong copywriting skillst. Skilled at writing on-brand captions, stories, asset proposals, and blog ideas.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop. After Effects, and Premiere Pro desirable.
- Up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Excited to share new ideas.
- Exceptional time and project management skills - extremely organized & detail-oriented.
- Proactive about owning the success of the brand's social media.
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
- Here to win. Looking for more than just a 9-5 job. Seeking to be part of growing the company, and to grow with the company.
FWD Thinking are partnering exclusivley with BOXRAW on this assignment. All third party (recruitment agency) applications and direct applications will be forwarded onto FWD to review.