Location: Now: WFH. Future: Split between WFH and our Horsham, West Sussex office
Salary: circa £25,000 - £30,000 plus pension
Full time, permanent
Note: You MUST have legal permission to live and work in the UK to apply. We are not sponsoring visas.
Come and help us change that! We're on a mission to make being healthy easier and more accessible to all. Our app will help anybody get a holistic view of their health, covering fitness, sleep, wellbeing and mental health, learning from the expertise of sports personalities and professional coaches, nutritionists and healthcare experts.
You'll be expected to be there or at our new studio nearby 1 or 2 days a week, and work from home the rest of the time. We're flexible - our team are based around the UK and India.
This isn't just "another" social media role.
As our Social Media Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating and delivering our social content strategy.
But the role is much more than just "another" social role. Uniquely, we'll want you to work with legends and experts from the worlds of sport and fitness, alongside a rich opportunity for career development through one-to-one mentorship and support.
We're a start-up - with plans to grow fast. So, you'll need to roll your sleeves up and hit the ground running - ideas, energy and attention to detail are vital. We're a small team who turn our hands to whatever is needed to grow the business - so if you have experience of CRM or other areas of digital (or wider marketing) that's a bonus, too.
What will I be doing?
- Developing and delivering our social and content marketing strategy across B2C (focused on our app) and B2B (our Personal Trainer Software, Amplify Pro)
- Collaborate with Amplify colleagues and external teams representing sport and fitness experts and legends, developing co-branded campaigns
- Defining a clear calendar of activity throughout the year, aligning us with key events and fitness related dates
- Working with colleagues or agencies to generate content assets, sometimes creating them yourself where necessary
- Creating clear reports on social and content activity, worked within PowerPoint templates alongside presentation to wider team
- Community management with an emphasis on organic follower growth and outreach to key profiles
- Supporting the service team with inbound social media and community management, and reviews management (app store, 3rd party website)
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of all social channels
- Understanding how social algorithms work and using that knowledge to optimise campaigns
- Communicating internally the next developments in social and content marketing
- Implement social listening to inform campaigns and gather competitor insights
- A keen listener with an excellent attitude towards career development and feedback
- A natural interest or awareness in health, fitness and wellbeing, in tech a bonus
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills, and basic image editing skills a bonus
- Able to self-organise and willing to work in fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience creating social content roadmaps and then delivering them
- Experience growing social profiles through proactive tactics
- Basic understanding of reporting on key social media metrics
- Can build strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies
- Generate fresh ideas across social, site content and content marketing
- Experience in Google Analytics, HubSpot CRM, Hootsuite, or other tools a bonus