FWD are delighted to be partnering exclusively with Ruroc based in Gloucester to recruit a Social Media Manager
Ruroc has grown from £1m rev to a £20m+ revenue Action / MotorSports helmet brand selling into over 90 countries globally from its single distribution centre in Gloucester.
All sales take place through Ruroc's e-commerce store www.ruroc.com giving Ruroc a direct connection to its customers that legacy/competitor brands do not possess. This close connection to the end rider has given us the ability to rapidly innovate and enhance our gear at a rate never before seen in the global helmet industry.
Reporting to Ruroc's Campaign Director, you will manage our media accounts and lead our social growth. You will be responsible for executing the brand identity, visual language & creative communications of the brand across all social media touchpoints, ensuring a high standard of content that is relevant to the channel. You will be working within the Brand team, and working closely with the content team, our "in-house agency", and the Earned team. You will be responsible for delivering creative, content & campaigns that are high quality, on-brand and consistently delivered to a high standard across all channels. You will be driving all social content - the look & feel and the messaging / way it's delivered - to ensure its high quality, on-brand and drives engagement, sales/traffic to Ruroc.com. You will need to be hands-on with creating and delivering content, especially for Instagram Stories & TikTok
- Responsible for the monthly content plan across Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and TikTok
- Responsible for delivering creative, content & campaigns that are high quality, on-brand and consistently delivered to a high standard across all social media channels
- Create social media plans based around our topics of authority, ensuring all content is engaging and relevant to our customers as well as the platform it's on. Call out key product, / trends and make sure socials are always aligned with trade/brand campaign calendar
- Drive organic growth and engagement on all of our social channels - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube. As well as scouting potential channels of opportunity
- Work both with our in-house content creators, as well as outsourced creators to create imagery and video that delivers engaging content for Ruroc's social channels
- Have a strong eye and understanding of what looks good, but also what will create the most engagement on the channel, always ensuring the content is on-brand
- Devise actionable strategies and tactics to scale our reach, increase followers and drive engagement
- Be the guardian of technical updates and specs on Social, and share learnings, insights and best practice with our content team
- At least 2 years in a similar role within an e-commerce B2C brand
- Graphic design skills ideal
- An innovative thinker and highly creative with a strong understanding of what looks good
- Able to be self-sufficient, self-motivated and able to travel globally
- Strong understanding of Ruroc's brand image and target audience
- Motivated to constantly meet high standards, improve and push the boundaries through creative execution
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to regular change
- Passion for Ruroc's products, and social media
- Ability to apply creative execution to all channels with an eye for detail and commercial viability
We are very keen to talk to you if this opportunity resonates with your skill set and ambition to drive your career forward in a fast paced environment.