Founded by Ben Amanna in 2017, BOXRAW exists to pioneer the boxing lifestyle, enabling the spirit of boxing to live inside and outside the squared ring. Set on a mission to change the narrative of the sport.
BOXRAW produce the finest sportswear and most innovative equipment for driven individuals around the World.
Collaborating with the greatest champions and athletes around the globe - we accompany any boxing journey, whether it's to strengthen your fitness, grow your confidence, or become a World Champion.
We're looking for a Data/Insight Manager to help make BOXRAW completely data-driven. You'll be an experienced data analyst, building data structures and are comfortable leading complex projects.
- Understand and develop upon BOXRAW's data sets
- Perform deep-dive analysis and provide actionable insights for multiple teams across the business
- Maintaining and developing BOXRAW's data model
- Build ad hoc automated reports and dashboards
- Work with other departments to ensure data-driven decisions are being made
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 4 years or more experience as a data analyst or similar
- Have experience in modelling data
- SQL is your second language and experience using BI tools
- Able to identify trends/patterns and discover what is driving them
- An understanding of BOXRAW's KPI's
- Obsessive attention to detail, with a passion for excellence.
- Able to work to a deadline, on multiple tasks and projects at a given time.
- A team player, passionate for the brand and its success
- Ability to work in a high-energy, high-intensity, and rapidly evolving environment.
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small
- Here to win. Looking for more than just a 9-6 job. Seeking to be part of growing the company, and to grow with the company.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
We're a welcoming, tight-knit team, who are passionate about what we do! Joining us means the opportunity to:
- Learn how a Start-Up works in a fast-growing company that is going places quickly, led by a Forbes 30 under 30 Founder & CEO.
- Work on a number of high-profile projects in sports, music, and entertainment.
- Lead and influence a global community of followers to engage with BOXRAW and Boxing.
- Grow with a growing company. Be a key player in scaling the infrastructure of BOXRAW
- Weekly Boxing Classes
- Staff Gear Allowance
- Friends & Family Discount
FWD Thinking are partnering exclusivley with BOXRAW on this assignment. All third party (recruitment agency) applications and direct applications will be forwarded onto FWD tio review.