FWD Thinking are delighted to have partnered with a strategic marketing agency in Bristol.
Delivering commercial marketing strategies, authentic brands, expert content and integrated digital solutions, they support technology innovators to fast-track their growth and build a better future.
Their diverse team is passionate about taking on challenges and helping innovators drive change for a better future.
To support their continuing expansion, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the growing team. They are a hard-working, close knit team and looking for someone who's passionate, dedicated and excited about their work - and who is continuously looking to improve themselves.
- To be part of a fast growing, ambitious company and a vibrant team dedicated to working with exciting innovators driving a better future
- To support the team to create and deliver strategic marketing plans to drive lead generation and brand building
- To take on responsibility and grow within the team.
- Degree level in Marketing or CIM/equivalent
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong English language skills and ability to proofread to a very high standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills - we need you to turn a high volume of work around to tight deadlines
- A bold attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
- Experience of digital and/or inbound marketing
TASKS INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Support the smooth running of client accounts through delivery of all required marketing materials within scope, on time and on budget
- Generate briefs for design and website work
- Brief and liaise with suppliers to coordinate projects and ensure delivery
- Write and update website content for clients
- Coordinate with clients to manage meetings, diaries and work scheduling
- Contribute to research projects; use data, insight and research to generate audience and competitor intelligence to inform marketing strategy
- Management of multiple social media channels for multiple clients
- Proof reading and content drafting for social, blogs and website
- Deliver inbound marketing activity
- Deliver digital campaigns and support SEO activity
- Deliver client campaigns and activity using HubSpot
- Other ad hoc tasks to support the operations and wider delivery team
- Coordinating with Content, Design and Digital teams