Sales Executive / Goodman Nash / Bristol / £30,000 OTE
FWD Thinking has teamed up with Goodman Nash exclusively to support the growth and development of its specialist Sales Division. We are recruiting Sales Executives who are determined, resilient, hungry to succeed and willing to be developed and trained by a Senior leadership team boasting a combined impressive 65 years of industry and Sales expertise.
Goodman Nash, based in stunning Bristol city centre offices in The Quorum building next to Cabot Circus, markets a highly specialised business rates cost recovery service on a 'no win, no fee' basis to individually targeted occupiers of commercial properties.
Clients range from sole traders and small/medium business to major retailers, banks, pub chains, industrial/ commercial companies and local authorities.
- Targeting pre-qualified potential clients, establishing positive contact with decision maker and introducing Goodman Nash
- Following up by phone, handling objections, reconfirming details, negotiating fees, closing sales (obtaining instructions) and booking appointments for an external salesperson
- CRM management to verify property occupancy dates
- Recording all research and sales activity on a bespoke internal database (full training given)
- Building long term working relationships with clients for add on and up sell opportunities
- Experience in a telesales or face-to-face sales role
- Successful demonstrable track record of opening and closing Sales techniques
- Build 'instant' rapport and great communication skills
- Professional letter writing skills
- Problem solving attitude with great attention to detail
- Goal/ target achievement oriented
- Knowledge of business rates preferred but not essential (training given)
- Strong PC literacy -web applications/ search tools and MS-Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
**FWD are acting exclusively on behalf of Goodman Nash to recruit across the Sales Division. Only CVS's forwarded via FWD will be considered for interview, all third party (agency) and direct applications will be forwarded onto FWD for review**