Responsible for implementing, managing and optimising Bath Rugby's digital marketing strategy. Management of all of Bath Rugby's digital estate, continually analysing performance using a suite of tools and identifying opportunities to optimise the user experience
We're searching for a digital superstar who'll help transform our fan experience alongside supporting the club's business objectives. You'll have at least a couple of years of experience working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment. To thrive in this role, you'll need to be highly organised, have an obsessive eye for detail and be an extremely confident communicator. You won't be working on your own, you'll be part of a talented and passionate team, so you need to be confident in taking and giving constructive feedback.
Here's some of the key tasks of the role:
* You will be the curator of all our digital properties, ensuring the content and journeys reflect our goal to provide supporters with a memorable, personalised digital experience.
* Using Google Analytics and other analytical tools you'll be continually analysing performance and user behaviour.
* Utilising this dynamic insight, you'll be reporting to the relevant business owners on how their digital content is performing and making recommendations on how to optimise performance.
* Working with our digital agencies you'll be a critical part of the team that will help create campaigns using a delicate mix of paid, earned and owned media to deliver against agreed objectives and KPIs.
* Fan experience is crucial, so you'll be using direct feedback and analytics to be continually making improvements.
* You'll support other areas of the business to ensure content is timely and accurate on all our digital platforms
Search engine optimisation (SEO) should always be at the forefront of your mind. Optimising onsite performance and utilising other tactics such as Google Business.
* You'll identify new digital marketing tactics that'll support the wider business objectives.
* As one of the digital experts within the business you'll sometimes be needed to support other areas such as ticketing and ecommerce.
* You'll be reviewing all our digital channels to ensure that our supporters can easily find the information they are looking for continually enhancing the customer experience.
* Working closely with our Communications, Creative and Partnerships teams you'll be creating new innovative content that will be implemented to ensure that it achieves the perfect mix of customer and business objectives. What you'll bring to the team We'd love to hear from you if everything you've read above excites you. You don't have to love rugby, but it will help to have a good understanding of it. Curiosity is key. We love people who have a huge appetite to learn. You are more likely to get an interview with us for this role if you have most of the following:
* 2 years' experience in a similar digital marketing role.
* A good knowledge of how to use Content Management Systems.
* Experience of using Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
* An understanding of the fundamentals of SEO.
* Managing digital agencies and paid media campaigns.
* A basic understanding of HTML.
* Ability to use Photoshop or other design tools