As part of the Marketing team you'll be managing strategies for data acquisition, retention and conversion. By using data you'll be creating highly personalised and memorable experiences for our supporters. You'll also be constantly utilising data insights to optimise performance and reporting to the business how we are performing against objectives.
This is an incredible opportunity to help accelerate our data strategy to ultimately provide our supporters with personalised, memorable experiences. You'll have at least a couple of years of experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment and it's important that you have previously managed complex email marketing programmes. You'll need to be highly organised and analytical, have a flair for creative writing and be an extremely confident communicator. You won't be working on your own, you'll be part of a talented and passionate team, so you need to be confident in taking and giving constructive feedback.
Here's some of the key tasks of the role:
* You'll be the energy and the experitse behind increasing the size of our customer database using a blend of tried and tested and innovative strategies.
* You'll be responsible for creating email campaigns for a variety of different audiences, using data segmentation and personalisation tactics and creative brilliance to increase engagement.
* Using analytical tools and data insights you'll be obsessive in trying to improve results. Working closely with other members of the team, you'll be adopting tactics such as AB testing and landing page optimisation to ensure that we are always striving to be better.
* You'll always be looking to implement new ways to acquire legitimate, engaged new customers in ways that contribute to the success of providing greater insight and personalised communications.
* Working closely with internal stakeholders and external partners you'll help deliver structured and tailored email communications to help achieve commercial goals.
* You'll be reporting on success, ensuring your peers are aware of activity and successes alongside insightful recommendations for improvement.
In partnership with our data agency, you'll be identifying new ways to improve and optimise our activity.
* You'll be playing a key role in how data will be a driver for business success. There'll be new projects being implemented that will require your involvement to ensure data can enable personalised experiences.
* By using automation and triggered email campaigns you'll strive to improve efficiency and timely communications.
* You'll provide detailed and accurate data insights that will provide our Partnerships team with the information to attract relevant new partners.
* Using tactics such as surveys and forums you be the curator of the customer voice, enabling us to prioritise and implement important areas of improvement.
* You'll always be identifying new ways to understanding more about our customers, segmenting the database and creating personas to continual improve the the supporter experience. What you'll bring to the team We'd love to hear from you if everything you've read above excites you. You don't have to love rugby, but it will help to have a good understanding of it. Curiosity is key. We love people who have a huge appetite to learn.
You are more likely to get an interview with us for this role if you have most of the following:
* 2 years' experience in a similar CRM or data marketing role.
* Success with a variety of data strategies such as segmentation, acquisition and retention.
* Good knowledge of how to use eCRM tools such as dotdigital.
* Experience of using Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
* A solid understanding of GDPR, ensuring that our activity is always in the best interests of the recipient.
* Working with third-party agencies to help deliver business objectives.