Head of Growth / Acquisition / D2C / eCommerce / Scale up / £150k OTE / London / Flexible Location
FWD are proudly partnering with Sleepeasy in order to recruit an Exceptional Head of Gorwth to spearhead their ongoing success.
Hello, We are SleepEasy. We've set out on a mission to improve the well being of society through the power of sleep with the launch of our flagship Original EasySleeper® Pillow. to date we've helped over 50,000+ customers in the UK & USA to experience the benefits of supportive sleep. Our aim is to help over 250,000 by the end of the year and we hope to work with you to achieve that!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth to come on board and lead in developing and delivering our global growth strategy to expand the SleepEasy brand across the UK, USA and EMEA. You must have 5 years of experience with customer acquisition and growth marketing for eCommerce businesses that T/O >50 million.
You will be hands on whilst maintaining strategic oversight of all customer acquisition channels. You must have experience with developing and executing successful marketing campaigns with a focus on weekly growth % of ARR and CPA improvements. You should have strong people management and leadership skills, strong project management and reporting skills and be highly organised.
About The Role:
You will report directly into the CEO and be provided the resources you require to deliver demand generation initiatives, working with all members of the growth team to develop and execute single and multi channel marketing campaigns that will grow the SleepEasy brand. You will be collaborating with various departments including our marketing and product development teams.
- Work with heads of department to develop new marketing strategies and campaigns across key channels; Facebook Ads, Instagram Influencer, Google Ads, TikTok, Amazon, YouTube, Pinterest and more
- Provide strategic oversight, identify and fill talent gaps in teams where performance is not meeting KPI targets
- Develop and manage single and multi-channel demand generation campaigns that will bring in new customers
- generate relevant reports that track key metrics and analysis including tracking our financial performance as it relates to our marketing campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets and ensure campaigns consistently deliver on target ROI
- Assist with campaign and content planning across all channels to ensure everything is aligned
- 5 years experience managing and building Growth teams for eCommerce businesses
- Love to build, lead and mentor teams
- Highly operational and process driven
- P&L experience
- Running successful Paid and Organic Marketing campaigns across FB, Google, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram etc
- Data-Driven with at least 3 years exp of Google Data Studio or relevant data management software for eCommerce businesses.
- A true self starter, working autonomously, punctual delivery of KPI's and performance
- both Strategic and able to operate Tactically
*FWD are engaged exclusively on this assignment with Sleepeasy. Any direct applicants or third party applications (via other recruitment agencies) will passed striaght over to FWD for review.