Head of Digital Marketing / Financial Services / London / ££Excellent
FWD are once again partnering with a forward thinking and innovative Financial Services organisation who are currently undertaking a Digital transformation and are looking to recruit an exceptional Head of Digital Marketing or Senior Digital Marketing Manager. You will be based predominately remotely but expected to be in the London HQ 2-3 days per week as and when required.
As Head of Digital Marketing / Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be solely accountable for the UK web estate and the digital marketing and social strategy as the business embarks on an exciting period of transformation. As a forward thinking individual - you will have demonstrable experience of running digital teams within a financial services environment with a passion for the customer and influence the role digital can play to deliver the business objectives.
You will be accountable for defining the digital marketing and social strategies, ensuring delivery for the organisation to make optimum use of the available digital marketing, content and social engagement channels up-weighting the role of digital channels, platforms and tools. Resulting in increased brand reputation and recognition, income, partnerships and overall impact within the market. You will become an influential member of the UK team delivering for functions across the UK including corporate reputation, proposition, people experience, internal communications, marketing and interfacing with the global digital marketing teams as well as owning the relationship management of stakeholders and IT
- Use Digital expertise to develop and embed a digital engagement strategy including ownership of the web front end of all UK websites.
- Working with the marketing team to build compelling content and digital journeys that improve engagement with target audiences.
- Define and develop the web infrastructure to meet the needs of target audiences through compelling digital content.
- Lead the creation and deployment of the digital engagement strategy including technical areas such as SEO, social media, digital content and paid media.
- Work with the Head of Brand and Communications to define the brand and digital strategy and define and deliver an annual plan.
- Lead the development of digital marketing expertise and transformation of digital marketing
- Defining the annual digital plan and a programme of digital marketing training and technical support for marketing team.
- Provide analysis and monitoring of digital activity to ensure optimal usage of the channels, set performance targets for online and digital effectiveness.
- Ensure effective monitoring, review and analysis is undertaken
- Manage the digital team, resources and budget to provide the development and management capability for the emerging digital marketing strategy and plan.
- Manage and develop relationships with business stakeholders and third party suppliers to ensure optimal relationship management and effective leveraging of capability to deliver cost effective solutions.
- Ownership of interface with IT on behalf of marketing.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external technology providers
- Proven leadership experience in a senior digital marketing or e-commerce role and experience delivering digital transformation
- Significant experience working with 3rd party suppliers, including digital agencies and software vendors and IT delivery teams
- Skilled practitioner with track record of delivery of customer insight led digital strategies and deliveries
- Skilled and experienced people manager able to build and maintain a high performing team of skilled professionals.
- Proven track record in increasing web traffic, conversion and growing online engagement and leads
- A broad knowledge of digital marketing ranging from SEO/SEM, PPC, email and databases and organic and paid social media
- Strong experience of Content Marketing and support technologies
- Highly analytical and commercial with demonstrable experience of making data driven decisions - Strong skills in data analysis and analytics packages
- Working knowledge of CMS ideally Umbracco Qualifications
- Degree or evidence of track record in delivery of digital strategy and execution with measurable results
- IDM or CIM preferred
- Experience in Financial Services including B2B channels
- Experience of defining and delivering digital transformation
Please apply below with a copy of your cv for immediate consideration. Interviews are taking place during the first two weeks of January.