Working cross functionality with the marketing/brand/content team you will be responsible for driving BOXRAW's digital marketing strategy on all platforms. This is a one-of-a-kind, opportunity for the right individual to join us in growing a deeply purpose-driven brand, into a global legacy. If you are passionate about all things digital-marketing, have the drive, work ethic, and ambition to make a significant and lasting impact - we want to hear from you.
- As the Head of Digital Marketing you are responsible for creating and delivering DM strategy.
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Perform in-depth analysis of DM campaigns and provide actionable insights
- Be output driven and meet KPI's
- Align digital marketing activities with commercial goals
- Manage all digital marketing platforms, you will be reactive and proactive in implementing marketing strategy to the right segments using the right creatives/copy.
- Be on the pulse with new digital marketing platforms
- Identify different types of content needed on different platforms and communicate with content team
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent creative selection that are on brand to BOXRAW
- Lead a data driven department
- Develop a digital marketing playbook for new starts
- Constantly seek new ideas to implement, for increasing workflow and productivity. Bring continuous application of emerging media and marketing tools + trends.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of experience working on digital marketing for a brand - writing captions, creative selection, DM strategy, leading a team
- Excellent DM strategy, an understanding of nuances between different markets, platforms, genders, ages, boxing ability.
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social Media Advertising
- Google (Search, Display, Youtube, Shopping, Discovery)
- TiktokStrong copywriting skills are a must. Skilled at writing compelling sales/brand captions.
- A natural storyteller tuned into culture.
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Excited to share new ideas.
- Exceptional time and project management skills - extremely organized & detail oriented.
- Proactive about owning the success of the brand's social media.
- Passionate about boxing and strong knowledge about the sport.
- You understand the life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
- Here to win. Looking for more than just a 9-5 job. Seeking to be part of growing a company, and motivated to grow with the company.