eCommerce Manager / Health and Wellness / Sports Nutrition / Shopify / European Markets / Bristol / Flexible Working / £Excellent
FWD is proud to be working with a forward thinking and ambitious brand whose mission is to improve the health of millions around the world whilst supporting a cleaner and greener future for our planet.
In this exciting eCommerce Manager role, you will oversee the European Marketing function, manage all of the European eCommerce stores, increase the customer retention rate and drive EU revenues.
- Manage the launch of new B2C ecommerce Shopify stores, ensuring the site, email series, social media and third-party apps have been tested and fully optimised ahead of launch
- To recruit, onboard, train and mentor future team of EU Marketing Execs
- Create and maintain training how to video for setting up Ecommerce stores and BAU
- Alongside translation company, co-originate and translate brand content and distribute to relevant channels
- Plan an ecommerce launch strategy to increase awareness of the store and drive new customer acquisition
- Co-ordinate, implement, report and optimise ongoing marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, new customer acquisition, customer retention and overall revenue
- Work with key agencies to co-ordinate and translate assets for the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Adwords
- Analyse and optimise email performance to improve open rates, CTR and monthly revenue
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports on marketing channel performance and help find solutions to improve performance
- Knowledge of both paid and organic marketing, in particular experience with the following: Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SEO, Google Analytics
At least 2 years-experience in eCommerce Marketing
Team management and mentorship, ideally multi-locations
Proven experience in driving traffic and growing online sales through past marketing campaigns.
Ideally Fluent or native speaker in one of the following languages; Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish
Experience in launching an eCommerce store within a new market is favoured
- Shopify and Klaviyo experience is preferred but not essential