Digital Marketing Manager / eCommerce / Nutrition / Sport / Health / App / London / £50k
We're Amplify. You've not heard of us - yet. Come and help us change that! We're on a mission to make being healthy easier and more accessible to all. Our app will help anybody get a holistic view of their health, covering fitness, sleep, wellbeing, and mental health, learning from the expertise of sports personalities, coaches, nutritionists, and healthcare experts.
This isn't just 'another' digital marketing role.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating and delivering our digital marketing strategy to drive user acquisition, retention and brand awareness. We're at the start of building our brand - so you'll have a blank canvas. You'll be working closely with our content and product teams, other marketing peers, and with our agency partner for paid media and SEO campaigns.
But the role is much more than just 'another' digital role. Uniquely, we'll want you to work with legends and experts from the worlds of sport and fitness, too. The sort of names millions follow. You'll be working with their teams to develop joint campaigns and promote them in their and our social channels.
What will I be doing?
- The go-to-person for all digital marketing channels (with the exception of social media, which is handled by a colleague). Core areas of focus will be paid search, paid media, SEO, affiliates and email
- Plan and execute campaigns across digital channels to drive user acquisition of the Amplify app and Amplify Pro website
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and digital marketing agencies to devise campaign strategies, create assets, execute campaigns and track performance
- Report performance: you'll develop clear and detailed reports to communicate campaign and test success, highlighting what went well and where we need to improve
- Manage digital market budgets and optimise campaigns for better performance and budget efficiency
- Contribute as a key stakeholder to social media planning and content creation
- Work with the CRM Manager to increase app acquisition and retention
- Provide strong support for collaborative campaigns with brand partners and stars across digital channels
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the Analytics agency across the website and app; co-ordinating implementation and reporting work with them and the internal tech team
- Consistently educate yourself and the business in digital marketing best practice
- Communicate internally developments and trends in digital marketing - including what they mean for the business specifically
- 5+ years managing the full suite of digital marketing channels - from SEM and email to affiliates and social - either agency or client-side
- Experience devising and delivering effective digital marketing strategies
- Experience producing digital content (email newsletters, affiliate banners, SEO requirements) - including localisation across international territories
- App marketing experience essential. E-commerce experience beneficial.
- Health/fitness/wellness sector experience a bonus
- Results-oriented and tenacious about hitting targets
- Experience of Google Analytics a necessity - experience of Hubspot CRM, Hootsuite, or other tools a bonus
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills essential
- Excellent communications skills - written and oral
- Can build strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies
- Able to self-organise and willing to work in fast-moving start-up environment