This thriving multichannel business based in Portsmouth has gone from strength to strength in the last few years and to now play a part in its continued growth and success they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join them.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the traffic acquisition strategy. This covers both paid and organic channels with Organic (SEO), PPC, Affiliates and Display being the focus. Experience of delivering growth through each of these channels is essential and this is a genuine chance to innovate and experiment in this space.
In this role you will work to raise both product and brand awareness and help customers discover the brand whilst at the same time looking to drive traffic (both returning and new) and increase our conversion rate to deliver forecasted sales targets. With significant budgetary responsibility, this role is to develop and manage the digital marketing budget; ensuring all activity delivers to the set KPIs and planned ROI.
You will need to be highly organised, managing not only your own workload but also co-ordinating digital campaigns with external digital agencies and other members of the team in the E-commerce, Marketing and Creative teams. Key to this role will be the ability to work with and manage other departments to ensure that visuals, copy and all other requirements are delivered on time for us to achieve our ambitious deadlines and growth targets.
Proficiency with Google Adwords and Adobe Analytics is a given, but a professional qualification in either or both would be a distinct advantage. You'll need to be comfortable with Excel, highly analytical, a strategic thinker and be confident communicating about digital marketing to really thrive in this position. You will have hands-on experience of growing organic traffic, shaping the content strategy and leading technical changes where required.
Experience of delivering international digital campaigns and growing international traffic would be advantageous.
- Develop the traffic acquisition strategy and constantly drive innovation in this space.
- Deliver the required traffic and target sales.
- Accountable for the digital marketing activity and performance, including managing internal & external partners as well as high-level spend.
- Manage relevant budgets to deliver best ROI.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns (namely PPC (working with an agency), Organic (managed in-house), Affiliates (working with a network) and Display (working with a programmatic partner).
- Regular reporting and KPI performance monitoring.
- Act as the thought leader for digital marketing within the Fat Face ecommerce team.
- Conduct A/B testing and experimentation with our digital campaigns.
- Keep up to date on new digital channels, technologies and opportunities.
- Provide expertise / support other departments in digital initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with the rest of the business and influence decisions to ensure the best commercial outcome.
- Constantly review competitor activity.
- Identify areas of opportunity online suggesting ways to improve our digital performance.
- Manage 3rd party supplier relationships to ensure we get the best service and ROI.
- Work on Ecommerce projects with the Ecommerce Project Team and wider department to deliver new platforms, sites and technology.
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience in online / e-commerce, including at least 5 years of experience in a similar digital role.
- Experience in the retail sector, preferably in fashion OR experience working in a digital agency.
- Proven track record in managing and growing e-commerce marketing channels. Excellent communication and relationship building skills and ability to work in a diverse setting.
- Strong analytical skills, including a track record in leveraging data to generate insights which to feed into marketing campaigns.
- Creativity / innovative thinking to drive accelerated growth of the business.
- Highly commercial and comfortable managing large budgets.
- Experience of running PPC campaigns and growing organic traffic.
Contact Lauren for a confidential discussion.