DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager across all digital marketing channels, including but not limited to SEO, paid search, paid social, programmatic display and affiliates, assisting on all campaigns from planning stages through to execution.
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the set-up of integrated digital marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social, programmatic display and affiliates.
* Assist in the delivery of SEO and content strategies (working closely with search agency).
* Act as main point of contact at XXXX for our affiliate management agency, including daily management and tracking of this channel.
* Brief agencies on campaign launch dates in line with seasonal marketing calendar.
* Brief agencies on creatives and ad copy, ensuring assets are delivered on time. Gain sign off of creative assets from internal teams.
* Track channel spend throughout the season, log costs and liaise with the Digital Marketing Manager on any variances to planned spends.
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager in reporting performance of all digital marketing channels using relevant analytics tools, providing performance data on a weekly basis.
* At least 2 years digital marketing experience, preferably within retail.
* Good knowledge of Google Analytics is required to assist with general reporting and campaign measurement.
* Experience using paid media platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
* General SEO and search knowledge desirable.
* Understanding of affiliate and programmatic display channels desirable.
* Excellent numeracy skills, analytical and results driven with the ability to interpret and effectively communicate marketing performance.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* Interested in home décor with an affinity for the customer.
* Self-starter and enthusiastic, collaborative team player.
* Working within a results focussed Marketing team (8 team members).
* Fast-paced environment so candidates need to be able to adapt and change plans at short notice according to trading needs.
* 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
* Extra day off for every year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days
* Bonus birthday day off
* Pension and Bonus scheme
* Generous staff discounts
* Private health care scheme