DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager across all Cox & Cox digital marketing channels, including but not limited to SEO, paid search, paid social, programmatic display and affiliates, assisting on all campaigns from planning stages through to execution.
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the set-up of integrated digital marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social, programmatic display and affiliates.
* Assist in the delivery of SEO and content strategies (working closely with search agency).
* Act as main point of contact at Cox & Cox for our affiliate management agency, including daily management and tracking of this channel.
* Brief agencies on campaign launch dates in line with seasonal marketing calendar.
* Brief agencies on creatives and ad copy, ensuring assets are delivered on time. Gain sign off of creative assets from internal teams.
* Track channel spend throughout the season, log costs and liaise with the Digital Marketing Manager on any variances to planned spends.
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager in reporting performance of all digital marketing channels using relevant analytics tools, providing performance data on a weekly basis.
* At least 2 years digital marketing experience, preferably within retail.
* Good knowledge of Google Analytics is required to assist with general reporting and campaign measurement.
* Experience using paid media platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
* General SEO and search knowledge desirable.
* Understanding of affiliate and programmatic display channels desirable.
* Excellent numeracy skills, analytical and results driven with the ability to interpret and effectively communicate marketing performance.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* Interested in home décor with an affinity for the Cox & Cox customer.
* Self-starter and enthusiastic, collaborative team player.
* Working within a results focussed Marketing team (8 team members).
* Fast-paced environment so candidates need to be able to adapt and change plans at short notice according to trading needs.
* 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
* Extra day off for every year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days
* Bonus birthday day off
* Pension and Bonus scheme
* Generous staff discounts
* Private health care scheme