CRM & eCommerce Manager / Direct to Consumer eCommerce & Retail / Drinks (non alcoholic) / FMCG / London or Bristol / £45,000
FWD are working with a fast growth scale up eCommerce business looking for an experienced and highly motivated CRM and Ecommerce Manager to join the journey and continue to build, nurture and champion their customer base, keeping them intrinsically connected to the brand while always endeavouring to deliver exceptional levels of service. This role is also responsible for the website's performance and user experience, ensuring the customer journey is continually improved and revenue targets are exceeded, whilst also delivering a consistent brand experience that will be crucial as they plan to double down on their mission to become the UK's favourite non-alcoholic spirit. The right person for this role balances a brilliantly creative and technical mindset and is highly organised with a great eye for detail to maintain the highest quality standards while working in a fast-paced environment. From exciting global marketing campaigns to latest launches and partnerships, the CRM and Ecommerce manager will keep the customers fully up to date and always ahead of the curve.
- Building out the CRM strategy, with end-to-end ownership of targeted email campaigns and flows, from briefing, building through to deploying.
- Keeping an always-on approach to testing and optimization to increase our opt-in rate, open-rate and click-through rate.
- Further developing automated emails and customer 'flow' journeys (Klaviyo) establishing best practice for all email marketing, with a focus on driving revenue, encouraging customers to shop across our whole range of products and provide crucial customer experience insights and feedback.
- Building campaigns to drive frequency and value of existing customers, such as refer-a-friend initiatives.
- Growing, monitoring and maintaining health of our marketing database, working alongside the Marketing team and digital agency to drive lead generation initiatives online. Working with Marketing team to develop partnership programs (exclusive content, packages, offers) to build database with potential customers.
- Propose new ways and ideas to increase customer loyalty, assisting with the launch and rollout of the brand's first loyalty /rewards scheme.
- Project manage all website refreshes, managing our Web Development agency to ensure all new pages are built with UX in mind and are delivered on time and with accurate information.
- Manage and execute (bi)monthly homepage refreshes to promote new content onsite and drive to relevant products based on sales data and marketing campaign focus.
- Project manage all onsite marketing activities including new product launches and D2C sales events, working closely with Marketing and Operations to ensure all commercial events happen on time, with the right assets and copy live on site. Have overall ownership for how the products and content are displayed online, ensuring SEO benefits are taken into account.
You will be an experienced CRM and eCommerce evangelist, ideally with scale up D2C experience in a founder / owner led business. Naturally inquisitive and passionate about the quality of your work and over achieving on targets as well as delighting your customers. Apply below!