Location: Now: WFH. Future: Split between WFH and our Horsham, West Sussex office
Salary: circa £30,000 - £35,000 plus pension
Full time, permanent
Note: You MUST have legal permission to live and work in the UK to apply. We are not sponsoring visas.
We're Amplify. You've not heard of us - yet. Come and help us change that! We're on a mission to make being healthy easier and more accessible to all. Our app will help anybody get a holistic view of their health, covering fitness, sleep, wellbeing and mental health, learning from the expertise of sports personalities and professional coaches, nutritionists and healthcare experts.
You'll be expected to be there or at our new studio nearby 1 or 2 days a week, and work from home the rest of the time. We're flexible - our team are based around the UK and India.
This isn't just "another" CRM manager role.
As our CRM Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating and delivering scalable relationships with the app members and other audiences within our exciting proposition.
Uniquely, we'll want you to work with legends and experts from the worlds of sport and fitness, alongside a rich opportunity to collaborate with our corperate partners and brands.
We're a start-up - with plans to grow fast. So, you'll need to roll your sleeves up and hit the ground running - ideas, energy and attention to detail are vital. We're a small team who turn our hands to whatever is needed to grow the business - so if you have experience of CRM or other areas of digital (or wider marketing) that's a bonus, too.
What will I be doing?
- Continuously improving our onboarding communications which build long term engagement and advocacy to our product
- Developing retention focused workflows to our B2C members, keeping them engaged with the app and communicating feature launches, events, and other activity
- Ensuring that Amplify and Amplify Pro maintain GDPR standards across our app, our website and external related activities
- Overall CRM support across communications with our stars, corporate partners, publications and brands
- Working with colleagues or agencies to source and generate content which can be utilised throughout CRM communications
- Building alignment and a consistent tone of voice with wider marketing activations and strategy
- Ongoing alignment with our product teams with collaboration across in-app notifications and member onboarding
- Alignment with our customer support teams and their adoption of CRM
- Defining a clear calendar of activity throughout the year, aligning Amplify and Amplify Pro with key events and fitness related dates
- Creating clear reports on CRM results, worked within PowerPoint templates alongside presentation to wider team
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of our CRM
- Communicating internally on the next developments in CRM tech
- An experienced user of HubSpot, or an equivalent CRM platform
- Knowledge of email marketing, emerging trends and technical optimisation
- A natural interest or awareness in health, fitness and wellbeing, in tech a bonus
- Strong experience in GDPR compliance and data privacy laws
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills, and basic image editing skills a bonus
- Able to self-organise and willing to work in fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience growing social profiles through proactive tactics
- Strong understanding of reporting across key metrics and benchmarks
- Can build strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies
- Generate fresh ideas across social, site content and content marketing