Customer Marketing Executive (Fixed Term 9 months) / Wiltshire / £30k DOE
My client is looking for a Customer Marketing Executive on a 9-month FTC. You’ll be working as part of an expanding marketing function including proposition, digital, business and partnerships offline and brand. This role sits within the brand and comms team, with the opportunity to amplify and develop the brand.
About the role:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Customer Marketing Manager to deliver a digital first approach to projects, campaigns and activities that support retention, cross-selling and improving customer experience. Your target audience will be our Domestic and Feed-in Tariff customers and our shareholders.
- Examples include execution of quarterly customer newsletters and monthly enews, and planning, execution and reporting on the success of customer acquisition, retention and cross sell campaigns.
- Copywriting with the customer segments in mind, getting the right balance between storytelling to support the brand, whilst having clear call to actions/cross selling where appropriate.
- Deliver clear insight led marketing briefs to our marketing communications team and agency partners.
- Ensuring all marketing initiatives are performance monitored and delivered against a defined financial plan and within a set timeline.
- Budget monitoring, maintenance and monthly reporting against planned spend.
- Marketing campaign reporting and analysis with resulting recommendations for future activity. Managing marketing related processes around the customer journey.
- Ensuring all customer touch points deliver against our brand DNA
- Online and offline copywriting.
- Writing creative briefs for copywriting and/or creative agencies.
- A customer-first mind set, with an obsession for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- A passion for storytelling and creating engaging experiences.
- A ‘can do’, proactive attitude, An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Strong background in marketing, ideally both B2C and B2B with exposure to the full marketing media mix.
- Experienced in campaign, project and stakeholder management.
- Commercially astute, insightful and inquisitive.
- Enthusiastic about improvement, ambitious, and able to challenge in a collaborative style.
- An excellent communicator who is able to forge strong working relationships across a number of functional and virtual teams.
- Able to deliver under pressure and to short deadlines, and cope with changing priorities.
- Ability to think creatively balanced with data led insights.
- Enthusiasm for the green energy sector.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Please get in touch to find out more information – Lauren Prince FWD Thinking Recruitment