Web Merchandiser (Spanish Market) / Bristol / Retail eCommerce / ££Comp
FWD are proudly partnering with the fastest growing retailer in the UK, they have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone they have opened 13 new stores and grown their headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is they are only just getting started!
In 2021 they are expanding rapidly into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France and the global eCommerce function will be headquartered in the UK.
About the role
Working within the expanding eCommerce team this role will be responsible for supporting the Web Trading Manager to ensure all products on the Spanish site are merchandised to maximise sales and conversion. Working closely within the wider team you will ensure a coordinated approach to activities and to enhance the online customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- Enhance product content particularly around descriptions, imagery and video to ensure extended content increase conversion on the site
- To work with the Web Trading Manager and buying team to ensure all products are added to the website in a timely manner
- Ensure all required products are set up and available for customers to search and view and that all product attributes, images, specifications, product associations and attachments meet the site standards
- Ensure all products added are enhanced with specific web copy to ensure copy is SEO friendly and customer friendly as directed
- To ensure that all promotions are accurately executed in a timely manner and in line with business deadlines
- To review website performance and brief appropriate changes to the site on a daily, weekly and periodic basis. To ensure a through process for nominating lines for key promotions so these lines convert at optimum levels (e.g. product carousels)
- To plan for and brief all promotional changes to the sites according to company promotional planner
- To liaise with the Spanish Country Manager and Spanish Digital Marketing Manager to action in country insights and ensure landing pages are optimised to drive revenue
What you will need:
- Experience in website merchandising within a fast-paced retail business
- Spanish language speaking (ideally native)
- Strong analytical skills and experience using web analytics
- An understanding of digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, affiliates, SEO)
- You'll be commercially minded, practical and demonstrate good judgement;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate and present information and ideas and effectively influence to ensure you have impact
- Ideally some experience using Shopify/Shopify Plus
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
Please apply below - Interviews are taking place in late November.