Bother is a new household goods delivery service to simplify peoples' lives. We help households across the country focus on what really matters by taking care of the boring stuff. Our model is better for the environment, better for the brands we work with and most importantly better for customers. And we've got lofty goals, we're aiming to be the largest digital-first grocery destination in Europe within 10 years. To get us there we're backed by some of the World's pre-eminent seed investors and are advised by a panel that includes the founding partners of Deliveroo, Thread, Gym Shark and The Hut Group.
The Commercial team at Bother are working together to build out our range of merchandise, establish fruitful working relationships with our suppliers and fulfil the Bother mission to take the hassle out of life.
Our Visual Merchandising and Buying teams work closely together sourcing and adding to site the products people can't live without and helping our customers find them!
What's the job?
We're looking for a bright spark to support the team with eCommerce Merchandising and Buying Administration. This will include:
- Managing the administration of our search function.
- Working with the wider team to improve our tagging and merchandising across the site.
- Assisting with Buying Administration; collecting & collating information about products which will require liaising with suppliers from time to time.
- Helping to research, collect and collate data, especially qualitative, that is pertinent to buying.
What are we looking for?
- A great eye for detail and an interest in developing the Merchandising role at Bother.
- A keen collaborator, confident working with teams across the business.
- Creative, flexible and good at problem-solving.
- Experience working on e-commerce sites and with external search providers.
- Some experience in either Merchandising or Buying/Vendor Management.
What can you expect from us?
- A job that can grow as quickly as you can. This is an exciting chance to join early in a scale-up company taking a new & different approach to grocery and household retail.
- The tools, resources and support you need to succeed and grow. We're big believers in self-improvement and we want to help you to be the best version of yourself you can be.
- A collaborative and supportive team. No one's an island - we're all here to help each other when we need it and we strive for psychological safety. Hopefully we can teach you some stuff and we're excited to find out what you can teach us too.
- A truly flexible work environment, with a focus on prioritising work-life balance in the way that works best for you.
- A fun, inclusive and thoughtful company culture.
In addition to all of this, we are committed to driving positive impact in everything we do. We have planted close to 15K trees since we launched and have a certified climate positive workforce!
At Bother, our goal is to create a culture where people of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We actively work towards creating an inclusion-first workplace where everyone is truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Whatever your background, lifestyle, typestyle or hairstyle, we invite you to apply. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please just let us know.