Trading Assistant (Buying, Merchandising, Operations) / FMCG / eCommerce / London / £25-£30,000
Bother is a new Digital First brand aiming to disrupt and reshape the UK grocery market, simplifying consumers' lives and providing environmental efficiency to the delivery of household goods.
Bother aims to become the single largest digital first grocery channel in Europe within 10 years. We are backed by some of the world's strongest financial investors (with pedigrees that include the likes of Revolut, Alibaba and JD.com) and have an advisory panel that includes the founding partners of Deliveroo, Thread, Gym Shark and The Hut Group.
Reporting into the Commercial team, we are looking for a Trading Assistant who has strong excel skills, eager to start their career in buying, merchandising or trading and is super organised.
This role will be a new hire so there is plenty of room to grow and develop your career.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company with very large ambitions at such an early stage.
- You will be assisting with range administration, order management and warehouse management.
- Ensuring 100% availability of range by managing re-order process with suppliers and managing inventory levels under direction of Merchandiser.
- Assist buying team with product and supplier set up when necessary and help maintain accurate information on current range
- Support the Merchandiser and Buyer to develop and deliver a clear strategy to ensure all KPIs are met or exceeded
- Assist team in management of trade reporting requirements
- Ensure that the correct Merchandising principles are being applied on a consistent basis
- Opportunity to contribute to process development and make the role your own.
- Managing the goods in process & reconciliation
- Strong excel skills essential, SQL or other database management experience desirable
- Self starter with willingness to take initiative
- Strong and enthusiastic communicator
- Keen eye for detail
- Working to deadlines with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of retail or FMCG business desirable
- Eager to grow and develop within a fast paced start up environment
FWD are acting as Talent Acquisition Partner on behalf of Bother. All direct applications will be forwarded on for review. Please apply below or email me including a copy of your cv to discuss in more detail. Interviews are taking place week commencing 7th December.