A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a utilities company in Wales as a Stakeholder Engagement Officer. This role would provide a support service to drive the stakeholder engagement programmes, initiatives and regulatory reporting. Working with colleagues across the business to implement engagement processes, support on embedding stakeholder feedback into the business and manage the annual regulatory reporting programme.
You would be involved in organising stakeholder events, key strategic partnerships and overall budget management.
The main focus of the role involves management of the company's stakeholder engagement programmes, supporting the evolution of the strategy and implementation programme, and creating the annual stakeholder engagement submission.
Who experience you will need?
- Someone with good writing and oral communication skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and timeframes and carry out detailed liaison with third parties on contract management and event programmes
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of interacting with and influencing a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to carry out a range of engagement projects and outsourced activities, such as opinion research
- Event management experience
- Someone with the ability to demonstrate their core behaviours of teamwork, customer service, pride and energy.
Does this interest you? If the answer is yes and you would like to discuss the role a little more then please contact Lauren for more information!