Senior Product Manager / Education & Technology / Swindon / Learning and Development / ££Comp
FWD is once again teaming up with one of the UKs most widely renowned Chartered Institutes as they expand their Education offering and are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Product Manager with existing Education sector experience.
In this exciting role you will take ownership for the management and responsibility of the Education product and services portfolio. You will ensure products and services are defined, developed and rolled out successfully to deliver growth, reach, revenue and profit targets.
- Create the Education Plan and go to market strategy
- Ensure this product plan is developed in conjunction with the wider Education team (e.g. Academy team, Policy team)
- Continually review the commercial viability of the existing product set
- Monitor and report monthly on performance of all products, managing reporting and analyses of income and expenditure
- Lead research projects to understand customer needs in the Education marketplace to develop new products and services
- This research will involve working with suppliers, employers, training providers and schools
- Demonstrable experience and a track record of success in Product Management, marketing or Sales & Services.
- Significant experience negotiating commercial and contractual terms successfully
- Significant experience of developing and assessing the viability of business cases, budgets and plans
- Significant experience of product development and delivery management of qualifications within a regulated marketplace
- Significant experience of working with the Education market at different levels e.g. Schools, FE, HE.
- Significant experience of managing and tracking budgets
- Significant experience of managing effective and highly performing teams
- Significant experience of motivating, leading teams under an organisation/departmental strategy