This is an exciting opportunity for a Planning Manager to join a new breed of agency offering CRM and Media underpinned by brilliant Technology and Data Science all under one roof in Bath.
Home to some of the most talented marketers and specialists in the industry, they have recently moved to fantastic offices in the centre of Bath to reflect their new image.
Their mission is to cut through the noise and simplify complex marketing for brands and businesses, so they can drive customer engagement all the way through from acquisition to advocacy.
Purpose of the role
This is an excellent role for an experienced CRM Data-Driven Planner to join the creation of this agency's Planning team to work on well-known brands which will, in turn, further develop your Planning skill set through data-driven marketing and associated strategies covering data, creative, communications, digital and integration. This role will also support creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
This Planning team is responsible for assisting with Consumer Centric and Data-Driven planning approach, ensuring that opportunities for using data are optimised across all their client businesses. As a Planner within this function you will work with other members within their Delivery Practice to contribute to the overall strategic approach for a client's interactions with its customers.
They are looking for a Senior Planning Manager who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and equally comfortable working autonomously whilst also being a key part of developing the wider Planning Team and offering within the agency.
Skills and Experience
It is essential that you are comfortable drafting and presenting to Clients and internal audiences and has the ability to support the presentation of data to life in an interesting and informative way highlighting both tactical and strategic data uses.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Understanding that data can be manipulated for analysis
- Understanding of how analytical problem solving can help Clients and how this application of analysis can support strategy
- Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Experience of supporting the development of a data-driven strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Experience of providing a strategic sounding board for your Clients
Please contact Lauren for a confidential discussion.