Senior Marketing Manager / B2B Cloud SaaS Fintech Payments and Debt Resolution / Bristol / £55,000 plus package
FWD are delighted to be partnering with a debt management solutions business who are growing sharply on the back of a strong market performance over the past 12 months. They provide a collections platform for the digital age that enables creditors to treat customers appropriately and fairly, taking into account their financial and emotional well-being. This gives greater understanding of the needs of customers whilst maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs and delivering the best possible service.
About The Role:
We're searching for a marketing professional focused on lead generation who is able to drive engagement, and to manage and sustain a potentially long lead-nurturing process. We are looking for someone with substantial hands on experience with innovative and creative B2B marketing campaigns who feels ready to take a step up but is happy to pitch in. Proven experience in planning campaigns, managing budget and motivating people around you.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
- You will ideally have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, and analysing results.
- You will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
- Overall marketing plan may include media activity (including designing the campaign creative,) paid media activity, email nurture trail, content (thought-leadership articles, blogs, case studies, sales presenter, factsheets etc).
- Project managing campaign activity liaising with stakeholders, execution teams and agencies.
- Deliver communications and/or content for campaign programmes and using segmentation and insight to contribute to achievement of financial results.
- Gather and act on customer insights, develops and assists with the execution of bespoke and innovative customer proposals.
- Monitor day to day projects and activities with suppliers, agencies and internal teams to ensure successful execution of major marketing programmes.
- Presenting campaign plans to multiple stakeholders within the business and externally to partners
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the fintech/cloud/SaaS technology field
- Creative an innovative approach
- Proven track record
- integrated marketing across the entire marketing mix
- Experienced in CRM management, reporting and lead handling processes
- Excellent project, campaign and programme management skills
- Experienced in people management - this role will require people management
- High level of numeracy - ability to work with, analyse, and interpret data
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Experienced creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent time management, organisation and self-motivation skills
- Strong educational background - likely to include good degree (2:1 or above)
- Strategic thinker who can execute tactically - able to see and manage marketing as a strategic tool, not just an executional checklist
- Show good initiative and be able to follow through on tasks - gets things done on time and in a well-organised fashion, be able to manage and deliver through others.