Senior Digital Project Manager / Digital Agency / Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Digital Project Manager to join one of the fastest growing full-service digital agencies in the South West. As Digital Project Manager, you will be working with the development team to oversee and manage multiple website, software and creative integration projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Scheduling the implementation of projects with the production manager.
- Daily meetings with the creative and development teams.
- Project timeline management.
- Management of project-level client communications.
- Planning and management of schedules and budgets.
- Managing changes during project delivery phase.
- Balancing resource planning across multiple projects.
- Regular status reporting and communication with clients and project stakeholders.
- Project reporting to ensure that projects are profitable.
What skills you'll need:
You will have a proven track record within the software / digital media world, and a visible portfolio of projects. You will be an excellent communicator and able to manage the technical and creative delivery of multiple projects on time, on budget. You will be technically minded with the ability to communicate and manage functional requirements and document them in a way that clients and internal teams can understand. Experience of E-commerce and CRM integration projects would be beneficial.
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing full-service digital agencies in the South West. If this sounds like the next step you are looking for in your career, please contact Claire Price for more specific details on the role.