Senior Digital Manager / London / Premium Goods / eCommerce / £50,000 / Start Up.
FWD is partnering with a start up luxury goods eCommerce business based in Central London as they search for a Senior Digital Manager to join their growing team.
- Develop, drive and execute an ambitious e-commerce plan for launch, in alignment with the greater marketing strategy
- Drive client acquisition, conversion and retention by developing strategic plans for digital marketing channels including SEO, metadata and email marketing
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the website, working with the tech team where appropriate to ensure a seamless digital customer experience to reduce bounce rate and increase interactions
- Ownership of on site product portfolio from inception to sale
- Manage UAT processes and liaise with tech team on defects through Jira and other project management tools
- Maximise online conversions through developing effective customer journeys, and liaising with tech team on optimising multi device support and site speed
- Use web analytics to gain insight into user behaviours and provide day to day reporting on performance along with recommendations and new activation ideas
- Analyse and report on sales performance, conversion rates and reporting weekly KPIs to management
- Work alongside marketing manager to make sure online and traffic outreach is optimised and converted by our paid agency
- Be in charge of website tagging
- Work alongside product and logistics teams to ensure there is optimal visibility at correct price points, and optimising timing of actions/pushes to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Oversee the development of Mailchimp newsletters with external agencies
- Oversee the SEO audit with external agency
- Work alongside tech team in the development of bespoke CRM platform
- Be proactive on doing market and competitor analysis - produce reports on best practices
- Work on ad-hoc digital marketing and digital development projects
- Proven website management experience
- Knows how to multitask, great planner and organiser
- Understanding of web analytics, tools, reporting and insights (GA analytics)
- Relentless commitment to improving customer experience
- Experience working on and managing successful digital strategies
- Experience of product merchandising with strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing a website launch and UAT phases is a plus
- Humble team player prepared to be hands-on
- Experience working in a start-up space is a plus
- Highly analytical and driven by numbers with excellent excel reporting skills
- Experience working with external agencies to implement and drive projects
- Experience with back-end requirements (CMS)
- Hard working with the ability to multi-task
Interviews are scheduled to take place at the end of wb 25th January. For immediate consideration please apply below.