Senior CRM Exec / Direct to Consumer eCommerce / Fashion / Retail / London / £35000pa
As CRM Executive you will be responsible for planning and delivering email communications that both drive immediacy of response in a busy and competitive retail environment and also drive ongoing customer engagement and conversion at every life-stage and touchpoint through implementation of data driven, creatively engaging 121 communications.
The successful CRM Executive will support the CRM team in running CRM email updates such as abandon basket, wait list emails, customer/prospect programs, from project timings, content management and briefing. Key responsibilities include reporting and analysing campaign results, driving insights and recommendations, and developing and implementing new automated programs with the help of other team members.
- Own the CRM build and implementation process, liaising with all relevant internal channels to ensure CRM is fully aligned with the business and vice versa
- Manage BAU communications and maximise a suite of Life-stage, Behavioural, and reactive communications to drive customer response while maximising metrics within the BAU activity through rich storytelling, creative and personalisation
- Maintain a disciplined, scientific Test & Learn ethos within the team
- Identify development required within the Email Platform to maximise functionality and return on investment
- Campaign and competitor monitoring to allow us to prove successes and lesson to the business.
- Immediate email metrics (Open Rate, Click to open, click to send, conversion)
- Delivery to artwork sign off deadlines and checkpoints
- University degree or equivalent
- Lifestage and behavioural marketing within a busy retail environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hands on experience of building and deploying dynamic email content
- Dot-digital experience or other ESP experience a must
- A keen and critiquing creative eye with solid copywriting skills
- Campaign reporting and analytics with multi-stage and programme campaigns
- Ability to run a well-ordered artwork and asset sign off process
- Managing agencies, including briefing and output against tight deadlines
- Of other channels including Whatsapp, SMS and direct mail
Commercial Flair- These individuals think and act like a business owner. They are sales focused and not afraid to take risk, but maintain a genuine passion for our customers, retail, fashion and the brand.
Driving Sales Results- These individuals drive great performance for the best results in every situation and with everybody.
Developing the Best- These people are constantly stretching and developing themselves and their teams to get the very best from them too.
Release Energy- These people have a true passion for our business and are able to use this passion and energy to engage those people around them.
Bouncing Back- These are tenacious individuals, with great inner strength and stamina that they use to influence others through persistence, single-mindedness, and determination.