FWD are delighted to be partnering exclusively with Ruroc based in Gloucester who are recruiting a Content Producer / Production Manager.
Ruroc has grown from £1m rev to a £20m+ revenue Action / MotorSports helmet brand selling into over 90 countries globally from its single distribution centre in Gloucester.
All sales take place through Ruroc's e-commerce store www.ruroc.com giving Ruroc a direct connection to its customers that legacy/competitor brands do not possess. This close connection to the end rider has given us the ability to rapidly innovate and enhance our gear at a rate never before seen in the global helmet industry.
Reporting to Ruroc's Campaign Director, you will lead and deliver end-to-end production for multiple creative projects from inception through to delivery. Working closely with the Head of Creative it will be your responsibility to find creative solutions to our department process and budget challenges within the marketing team. All the while generating great ideas to create engaging content.
You will be working closely with a team of creators to create innovative concepts / ideas for campaigns that will be used across our commercial pillars (Product, Brand, Marketing, Trading, Operations).
- Manage the full production of all content ensuring schedules provide maximum productivity and always come in on budget
- Manage workflow across the creative and marketing teams to ensure a seamless process
- Work closely with Marketing and external teams within the business to interrogate and build concise briefs
- Demonstrate strong financial management and an understanding of the budgets required to secure relevant resources, communicating this clearly to the business
- Work with management to develop and implement systems and procedures to ensure delivery is always met
- Manage creative resources for specific projects and work closely with the Head of Creative to ensure the workflow in the team is accounted for
- Share responsibility for the overall quality of each project by balancing budget, time and resources
- Build good working relationships with production companies and other third-party contractors
- Establish and improve processes across the studio wherever you see an opportunity
- A minimum of 4 years+ experience working in production or project management.
- Experience in media production, either in house or agency
- Exceptionally strong organisational skills and fierce attention to detail
- A keen interest in processes, general planning and execution
- A proven ability to motivate people
- Ability to plan for all possible outcomes with multiple back up plans through scenario planning
- Great creative ability and can make the right calls with rationale when required
- Ability to take a concept to completion and provide guidance for other team members throughout
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure. Remaining proactive rather than reactive, always
- Ability to follow creative direction whilst also thinking outside the box
- An impeccable and fierce attention for detail
- Juggling a wide variety of projects, with timelines from the immediate to the long term
- Providing dynamic and engaging creative solutions in line with our brand guidelines
- Have a strong eye and understanding of what looks good, but also what will create the most engagement on the channel it'll be delivered on, always ensuring the content is on brand
We are very keen to talk to you if this opportunity resonates with your skill set and ambition to drive your career forward in a fast paced environment.