Sales Team Leader
FWD Thinking are once again working with a leader in sustainable energy sector. This thriving renewable utility business based in Wiltshire has grown exponentially and is now looking for a Sales Team Leader to develop the growth generating new business. The Sales Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Executives and ensure acquisition and retention targets are being achieved.
Salary £25,000 to £27,500 with Commission / Pension and Holiday
About the function and role
- The Domestic Sales team is at the forefront of delivering new customer acquisitions and retention of our business. It is key in ensuring our customer interactions reflect our unique purpose and values.
- We are looking for 2 strong leaders to support a team of sales executives delivering team and business performance metrics. A commercially focused individual with excellent people skills who can motivate and communicate at all levels of the business.
- As Team Performance Leader, you will work in close partnership with teams across the business to drive continuous business improvement. Delivering on our customer promises you will achieve team and organisational targets. This role will provide management support to our Senior Sales and Sales Executives and Sales Operations Manager.
What we are looking for:
- that will be responsible for the team and business performance within the Domestic Sales team.
- You will be a team player with the ability to motivate your team of Sales Executives
- support your team in driving the team to achieve ambitious performance levels.
- demonstrable experience of leading teams within a contact centre Sales environment.
- flexibility and adaptability
- communication skills to influence others to achieve business, customer and team objectives.
- requires an experienced, strong and inspirational leader
- experience of liaising with stakeholders on long term strategies for improvement