Business Sales Support ,Chippenham , £20,000 plus 5% Bonus
FWD Thinking are once again working with this growing green energy business as they look to further strengthen their team with an exceptional Business Sales Support
Our client is a market leader in providing renewable energy across the South West and powers the choice of a cleaner greener future.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in customers' organisations to ensure they are satisfied
- Identifying opportunities for cross- and up-selling and passing leads to the Sales Team
- Administration of quotes, contracts and other customer-related documentation
- Liaising with customers and responding to their queries on all types of account issues
- Discussing satisfaction and potential improvements with customers.
- Providing administrative support for Account Managers where required
- Working towards team and individual KPIs, following team and company processes.
- Providing administrative support to the sales teams as required.
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- A confident, clear communicator, comfortable with a high level of customer contact
- Takes ownership to resolve customer issues and answer questions, collaborating with colleagues to do so.
- Experience in a business to business account management or client support function.
- Experience of maintaining accurate customer records and using customer databases
- Experience of delivering great customer service, account management or sales support.
- Strong administration skills, including MS Office applications.
- Good influencing skills. Able to resolve issues.
- Committed to climate change purpose.
- Experience of working with I&C customers is highly desirable.
- Experience of working within a sales function.
- Knowledge or experience of renewables and/or the energy sector.
- Understanding of commercial contracts.