Sales Operations Manager / Bath / Technology / SaaS / ££ Competitive
FWD is delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading Microsoft Partners in order to recruit a Sales Operations Manager. This prestigious Bath based client are growing fast and that provides a wealth of opportunity for ambitious and talented individuals to further their careers
You will drive the sales and marketing function forward by providing best in class processes, structure and continual improvement Sales strategy and marketing capability.
You will work closely with the management team by providing detailed performance reports, leading initiatives for continual improvement and developing strategic campaigns to maximise growth
You will enjoy capturing and analysing data and applying it to sales and marketing processes to shape the future of the commercial teams.
- Define, communicate and monitor the sales process from lead to close.
- Report on each stage of the lead and sales cycle including targets and ratios.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement throughout the lead and sales cycle.
- Provide forecasting and performance reports to the management team.
- Work with the Product Marketing team, Head of Marketing, Head of Account Management and Sales Director to ensure sufficient training of all sales staff.
- Liaise with the training company and the trainee sales team for the sales academy programme.
- Own the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of standard reporting, developing efficiencies where possible.
- Report on specific product, campaign or sales initiatives to determine success and recommend improvements.
- Work with the business systems team to ensure sufficient reporting and systems are in place and performing optimally.
- Previous experience in a sales operations role, ideally in the Tech or professional services sector
- Experience of reporting and analysing sales and marketing performance
- Experience rolling-out and/or managing CRM, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Comfortable managing and analysing data
- Understanding of data structure and frameworks (SQL/MYSQL/ databases) is desirable
- University (or equivalent) degree in computer science, engineering or a related field. Information system security certification highly desirable.
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their careers with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.