Sales Executive, Chippenham, £25,000 Basic+ Significant Bonus FWD Thinking have a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual to be responsible for developing strong relationships and open new doors. We are working with a developing business operating in the renewable energy sales industry, they are looking to ensure the adding of value and constant delivering of growth through business development and building relationships.
About the Sales Executive role
- Selling our proposition to I&C and portfolio business customers to provide a high quality experience of the brand and help maintain high retention rates
- Following up all marketing leads and inbound phone sales enquiries, according to agreed department processes, to maximise sales conversion rates
- Using own initiative to create prospects from companies which match the green Energy target market
- Producing bespoke pricing for HH and portfolio customers using our pricing and modelling tools
- Reporting back insights and expectations from customers to further develop our proposition, keeping pace with changes in the industry
- Building and maintaining strong Customer relationships to maximise renewal rates
- Supporting event-based sales activity such as trade shows and exhibitions as required
- Building key stakeholder relationships working alongside the Account Management team to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Understanding and cross-selling the wider company proposition in relation to corporate partnerships and/or development of generation assets
- Working at all times in an industry compliant manner and to KPIs
- You will be a passionate about achieving individual sales targets
- You will possess demonstrable experience of proactively developing sales opportunities over a period of time.
- You will take pride in being authentic and follow through on commitments, ensuring you build trust and gain credibility throughout the process.
- You will be able to cope under pressure,
- Will be able to maintain high quality and a standard that will achieve high conversation rates.
- Additionally, you will possess negotiation and influencing skills that will enable you to deliver commercially astute sales results.
Closing date: 22nd July 2018