Sales Account Manager / Business Services / Bristol / ££ Comp + Bonus
FWD is delighted to be partnering with this Bristol Based Business Services organisation who are growing quickly and are looking for a highly motivated and emotionally intelligent Sales Account Manager to join their growing team.
In this newly created role, you will be engaging with with prospective customers and will manage ongoing renewals and relationships to ensure continued engagement. You will also be responsible for generating new business by driving sales and marketing campaigns
- Make outbound calls and send email follow-ups to prospects and current subscribers.
- Follow the subscriber engagement plan, delivering "touch point" calls and emails to engage with subscribers and discuss their use of the service and potential for further sales; encourage all contacts to attend workshops, seminars and webinars.
- Achieve personal monthly sales targets for new business, renewals, upsell and consultancy.
- Meet with prospects and current subscribers using the most efficient use of time
- Arrange and undertake onboarding calls and emails; attend Objective Setting Meetings
- Contribute to Company events - arranging and attending events; preparing materials; confirming attendance with own subscribers and prospects.
- Attending industry events and conferences, ensuring activities on the day generate new business leads.
- Document accurately all activities and customer interactions in CRM
- Strong knowledge of Data Protection with the ability to communicate its principles to prospective clients.
- Strong client focus, with an ability to learn, understand then provide solutions for the subscriber's unique data protection and privacy needs.
- Innovative: Contributing to innovation in commercial approach.
- Able to adopt a continual improvement approach in the CRM team and its processes.
- Open minded: Spotting market opportunities through conversations with prospective customers, current trends, media and press.
- Team player and Positive: Celebrate sales successes within the team.
- Ambitious: Ambitious for self, team and company to achieve goals, to grow beyond current horizons.