Retail Marketing Exec / Plymouth / ££ Competitive / Established Brand
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with this multi-channel retailer who is known UK wide for fantastic bike products. This is an exciting role based in head office in Plymouth managing the B2B/Trade Marketing relationship with key retailers.
- Campaign creation develop marketing plans and campaigns that deliver marketing objectives to trade audiences.
- Trade Media Relationships working with cycling industry media to secure editorial coverage
- Sales team communications be responsible for all marketing communication to sales teams (new products, pricing or specification changes)
- Retail communications run all marketing communication to retailers (new products, pricing or specification changes) and manage a calendar of activity (email, trade press, direct marketing)
- In-store marketing plan, execute and monitor retail level marketing activity driving footfall (visual merchandising, point of sale, product ranging) Build relationships with key retailers to enhance the reputation of brands.
- Trade events attendance, setting objectives, creating a tactical plan and creative execution for stands, product displays. Post-event ROI
- Marketing experience at brand marketing Executive level
- Practical, hands-on self-starter, capable of working autonomously
- Team player
- Well organised and self-motivated with excellent planning skills / work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Market knowledge; understanding of the sports, cycling and the mountain biking sectors
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to write compelling marketing copy
- Manage and control allocated budgets
- Event experience
- Numerate and analytical - the ability to make sense of data, to identify trends and present information to others
- Good IT skills (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Availability to travel and work across the UK and Ireland for meetings, store visits and events