Regional Account Manager, London, £30,000 plus Bonus
FWD Thinking are once again working with this exceptional business, they are now looking to grow their sector by developing their London account client base and sell agreed targets for the territory. Our client is a market leader in B2B retail providing sports clothing and apparel to universities and schools
Regional Account Manager role:
- To research the territory market and build a database of target accounts.
- To establish leads and point of entry into the target accounts.
- Develop sales plans, which are consistent with the company's mission, strategic plan and annual plan.
- To achieve the agreed sales targets.
- To ensure that the internal sales process within the schools proceeds according to the timeline.
- To ensure selling samples are kept in a safe place and maintained to the highest presentable level.
- To attend relevant sporting events outlined by the company. This will often be scheduled on a weekend.
- To present to Senior Management at Institutions that are tendering.
- University Degree in Economics, Marketing, Sports marketing,; or other equivalent education/training.
- Attention to detail, thorough, process oriented, tidy and well organised
- An excellent communicator and presenter of concepts and products.
- Analytical, numerate, professional, dynamic and a self-starter.
- Diplomatic and consistent in pursuing his/her goals.
- Strong personal values, showing integrity, an open mind and attentive listening skills.
- Field sales experience is preferred but not essential