FWD are working with a well-known brand which has recently refocused their long term strategy on a transformational growth agenda which delivers long term value for its customers, shareholders and people.
Reporting to the Senior Propositions and Insights Manager, this role is critical to the next stage of business and growth strategy. This role will be responsible for owning the overall propositions for the business and domestic customers and leads the delivery of key product/propositional changes whilst retaining oversight of the key initiatives that are required to deliver the financial results such as customer experience improvements, cost to serve reductions, sales delivery etc.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure that the commercial value of significant new propositions is fully understood and accepted with key stakeholders.
- Develop the pricing strategy and lead pricing change
- Monitor and communicate progress and impact on the overall P&L
- Lead the proposition and new propositions variants in the specification and development of new projects to deliver the rolling route map.
- Be the commercial owner of tariffs for PPA, FiT B2B, SME, Half Hourly and Domestic.
- Commercially lead on Services Propositions ensuring the correct commercials are delivered for all Services product lines.
- Understand and communicate clear business customer segmentation with target segments and associated positioning statement
- Manage and understand the needs of the key channels (broker, direct and partnerships) and identification of potential new channels.
- Formulate the rolling development strategy and the overall development route map and manage this plan on a rolling basis, ensuring that development direction is fully informed by real future customer needs/ expectations.
- Ensure business strategy, dependencies and plan are clearly understood and communicated with key stakeholders.
What you will need:
With previous experience of successfully delivering commercial propositions, you will be a strategic thinker who is able to understand the whole business picture with the ability to work across the department championing change. You will be confident and highly credible to effectively communicate the strategy within the department and wider to key stakeholders within the business.
You will have knowledge of the utilities and renewables industry and will be a proven leader of complex development plans, working closely with peers across other functions to successfully deliver projects.
With previous experience of product and proposition development, you will be able to demonstrate previous successes of developing and maintaining strategic development plans which support the business objectives.
Please get in contact with Lauren for more information -