Propositions Manager / Automotive B2C Membership / Bristol / £Comp.
FWD are partnering with an iconic brand in the automotive breakdown and member services sector. We are looking for two up and coming Propositions Managers to be based in Bristol (post covid) and working alongside the core breakdown and Service/Maintenance/Repairs teams. You will ideally be from a commercial background, have a keen eye for launching new propositions and products to market, and be familiar with working in a fast paced environment with plenty of stakeholder management experience.
Despite being established as a major British brand for over 100 years, this business thinks like a start-up, moves at pace and is constantly testing new ideas to be different or better. Their financials have grown from strength to strength and there's been no let-up during lockdown.
About The Role:
As a Propositions Manager, you will be at the forefront of defining, developing and delivering ideas that disrupt the market. You'll work with Sales, Digital, IT and Operations as well as Finance to give customers more reasons to become members and to ensure existing products are sold effectively and deliver improvements to create better customer outcomes and more revenue. You'll influence and manage stakeholders to deliver in-flight changes to existing propositions, similarly you will design and build new propositions that support the organisation's ambitions to be different, be better and grow faster than it's competitors.
You will become a subject matter expert on all things to do with breakdowns, car maintenance and repairs
- Insight- what matters most to customers when they buy / need a rescue
- Sales- how customers interact in web, phone and f2f channels
- Products- what's on offer
- Operations- how to support customers in a breakdown
- Competition- how to think and act differently / produce better outcomes
- Financials- targets and revenue sources
- A passion for the customer and customer first thinking. You are always challenging the norm, and use insight to imagine 'how can we do things better?'
- You'll like to get things done quickly, and ideally will have experience working across sales, operations, finance, IT and project teams to 'make things happen'.
- You'll have a background (and possibly qualifications) in product, marketing, propositions, digital or delivering change.
- Financial Services experience is preferred, but not essential.
There are currently two available positions in the teams - one fixed term contract and one permanent role. Please apply below for immediate consideration. We are keen to onboard the best candidates immediately following Christmas and therefore interviews will be organised asap.