Proposition Analyst / Nr Bath / Renewable Energy / ££Competitive
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with this market leading Renewable energy business, based nr Bath, who are on an exciting journey changing the face and purpose of the renewable energy industry. You will play a pivotal role in helping share that journey with domestic and business customers through insightful and relevant Pricing and Product development Analysis.
- Internal and external communication to develop new propositions and gain key stakeholder approval
- Research, analysis, scoping and the development of business cases for new B2C and B2B propositions
- Research and analyse the market, customers and competitors to develop high impact propositions
- Preparation of successful launch plans and delivery activities for launch
- project management of scheduled price changes and communication of these with all key stakeholders
- Communication of all tariff changes to customer groups
- Contribute to the high performance and delivery of the business
- Have at the forefront of all interactions the customer voice and journey
You will have experience of researching customer segments and contribute to the formulation of new propositions. Your analytical skills will deliver insight and help drive change. You will also be confident at project managing projects with multiple stakeholders from start to finish.
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail and a talent for problem solving and analysis
- Equivalent Degree educated in a numerate/scientific discipline OR relevant previous experience
- Confident communication and influencing skills