Performance Marketing Exec / London / Nutrition / eCommerce / £Comp
FWD is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading Nutrition and Protein supplement business which has undergone significant growth over the past 5 years. Based in their London HQ you will be an experienced Digital Marketing aficionado with a hunger for success working in this fast-growing market sector
Reporting to the Head of Performance, you will manage day-to-day Paid Search and Paid Social activity, where your primary goal is to acquire new customers within an agreed cost per acquisition budget. You will work closely with the Affiliate/Partnership and CRM/Retention teams to share learnings and expedite growth in your channels.
The Performance Marketing Executive will establish and maintain a 'Test and Learn' plan to increase reach, optimise CTR and Conversion rates to drive down cost per acquisition and share the vision to have best-in-class execution.
- Campaign management and optimisation of 'always on' channels Facebook and Google
- Working with the Head of Performance to set KPIS for all channels and campaigns and operate to agreed Traffic, Sales and CPA targets
- Managing relationships with key performance marketing partners (Facebook/instagram, and Google)
- Developing a testing plan for all channels, restructuring channels and campaigns where needed and reporting back results and actions
- Seeking out new channels such as programmatic/RTB, new social media platforms and opportunities to drive performance further and growth within an agreed CPA target
- Working closely with commercial analyst to measure and validate the incrementality of existing and new initiatives
- Maintaining channel reports to track efficacy of different variable and efforts
- Monitoring and researching industry-wide best practices, attending industry events and contributing insights
- Liaise with and engage support of Commercial, Marketing and Operations colleagues to support delivery of key initiatives and projects.
- 1-3 Years of marketing experience either agency or client side.
- Strong understanding of Paid Search and Paid Social campaign management including setting up campaigns, budget management and reporting tools
- Experience with web analytics and the Google stack platforms (GA, GDN, Google merchant centre)
- Experience using Advertising platforms (Facebook advertising, Programmatic/RTB, Google ads etc)
- Strong entrepreneurial bias that has track record building, managing and motivating yourself and digitally disruptive agile teams (internal and external) who deliver exceptional results
- Have working knowledge of retail, e-commerce and marketing businesses
- You're a 'natural retailer'; obsessed with delivering your promise to customers
- Driving Traffic/CPA / ROAS methodology at the heart of everything you do