Performance Marketing Director / Health and Nutrition App / Technology / London / ££COMP
FWD are delighted to be partnering with the world's first completely free holistic health app covering health, fitness, sleep, wellbeing and mental health. Backed by big names from the world of sport, music and fitness, it enables users to live a healthier life and learn from the pros.
Through the app, users are empowered to train and track their progress, using targeted plans, challenges, programs, and goal setting. It gives them access to a personalised health experience within a positive community led by sports personalities, elite athletes, coaches, nutritionists, and healthcare professionals. One app bringing all aspects of a healthy life together.
They are partnering with corporates as part of their wellness strategy, working with some of the largest fitness chains to deliver improved member engagement and revenues, and working with various commercial partners to drive users and revenues.
About The Role:
As Performance Marketing Director, you will report directly into the CEO and join an expanding, dynamic team. You will lead and oversee marketing strategy across paid, owned and partner performance marketing channels. You will be responsible for driving activity across digital media (including PPC, Social & Programmatic) and affiliate marketing channels.
You will play a key role in driving growth through performance channels, using data-driven acquisition strategies to increase App download and usage. With excellent knowledge of all performance channels, you'll know the role and effectiveness of each through the decision making to purchase journey, forming effective long-term strategies to ensure sustained growth of our business over time, as well as activating channels tactically to deliver on short-term needs.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution across performance channels to deliver against the busyness's target at the required CPA and ROI.
- Develop our partnership activation strategy and develop campaigns that acquire partners audiences deliver against the busyness's target at the required CPA and ROI.
- Develop written proposals, plans and businesses cases to support and communicate our performance marketing strategy to key stakeholders.
- Integrate business data to further enhance and optimise our digital marketing strategy and link performance marketing to business KPIs.
- Over time, recruit and coach a growing team of performance marketing specialists spanning digital media and affiliate marketing channels.
- Plan and oversee the performance marketing budget
- Ensure a joined-up approach and view of performance is taken across App store, Organic Search, CRM and paid performance channels; including providing key business performance data to help inform their strategies.
- Assessing key platforms and software across channels to improve efficiency and automation (integration across platforms, reporting, delivery/management).
- Alongside key stakeholders, evolving our approach to attribution modelling, both digital and offline, to increase efficiency of our marketing spend across channels, our brands and campaigns.
You will be a strategic and entrepreneurial leader with a proven track record of user acquisition for mobile apps. This is a unique opportunity to help in the launch and on-going evolution of a truly disruptive product. This role is highly collaborative, and you will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and elevate the profile of creativity as a growth lever.
- 5+ years in a Head of Performance Marketing or Senior Performance Marketing role, within Mobile app install/direct response sectors.
- Proven track record managing a budgets up to £1m across key response channels
- Excellent knowledge of key bidding strategies including eCPC, target CPA, target ROAS, maximise conversions, maximise clicks.
- First-hand experience of all digital buying models, including CPC, CPA, CPM, CPL & CPV, traded through online auctions/exchanges and on a direct, negotiated basis.
- Google Analytics qualified to Advanced level.
- Experience delivering digital marketing strategies and campaigns across channels
- Experience overseeing affiliate marketing channels, both through networks (i.e. AWIN) and with individual affiliates direct.
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset; competent in analysing and interpreting large data-sets, providing actionable insights to improve short-term performance and inform longer-term strategy.
- Proven negotiation skills, commercially astute with excellent business acumen.
- Management experience leading a team and developing direct reports.
- Experience in managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Confident presenter, with the ability to write and deliver proposals and reports to key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well backed and funded start-up with huge ambition for global growth. Interviews are taking place during the end of November / early December. Please apply below for a confidential discussion.