FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with this leading FS aggregator. Fantastic offices, a great innovative brand and a growing business make this opportunity a real gem!
This is the ideal role for an experienced Product Development or Insurance/Broker Manager to be responsible for managing strong working relationships with insurance providers,
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will manage and develop existing and new partner relationships and be the key point of contact with the Insurance providers.
- Promote strongest awareness and positive perceptions of the company within provider organisations.
- Negotiate the best commercial terms with the providers.
- Ensure that all provider relationships are covered by appropriate terms of business agreements
- Be the product expert within the company
- Conduct regular price competitiveness analysis
- Monitor lapse and cancellation rates by provider
- Execute in depth analysis of performance metrics for each provider
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Software & IT, Finance and Compliance).
- Identify new business development opportunities
- Industry Knowledge in relation to competitor's terms of products and pricing
- Strong business acumen.
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to a very high-quality
- Personable, with a collaborative leadership style, calm and collective under pressure.
- Be decisive and business savvy with the ability to demonstrate solid problem solving, decision-making and analytical capabilities.