Paid Media Manager / DTC Retail eCommerce / Fashion / London / £35,000 - £40,000
FWD is delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's well known hight st retailers who have recently consollidated their proposition into puerplay online and DTC eCommerce. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract for a Paid Media evangelist who is able to add real value to the digital marketing team and is proven at delivering excellent results!
As Paid Media Manager you'll be working within the Digital Marketing team to plan, create and optimise Paid Media campaigns across existing platforms. You'll also have the opportunity to test, evaluate and introduce new platforms.
As Paid Media Manager you will:
- Manage and work with the Digital Marketing Executive to build engaging campaigns in line with both trading and marketing calendars.
- Own and optimise the performance of Facebook, Insta and Programmatic activity in line with the company's goals.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive on the creative process between the digital marketing and creative teams. Build out testing plans for each channel, use data and personal experience that can be fed back to the brand team to optimise creative across all platforms.
- Liaise with feed provider to manage, optimise and maintain the feed that fuels dynamic activity.
- Launch new platforms over time, using forecasting skills and experience to develop testing and onboarding plans.
- Work alongside the PPC Manager and the Finance team to structure and run well thought out tests that will feed into the performance of the wider Digital Marketing team.
- Liaise with data provider and the relevant internal teams to produce both short and long term forecasts that will feed into the overall business plans and that will ensure the optimal allocation of budget within the channels and platforms.
- Manage and own the existing audience segmentation within the Paid Media channels whilst also working with the CRM team to identify new opportunities.
- A graduate with 3+ years experience in creating, managing and optimising paid campaigns across mainstream programmatic platforms including DV360/GDN, Amazon, MediaMath, AppNexus or Adform (experience of managing or overseeing Facebook and Instagram paid activity would be a bonus).
- Hands on experience with ad trafficking, and can interrogate campaign set-ups to identify potential issues and deploy changes accordingly.
- A person who is happy to challenge the norm and generate ideas that can be tested to prove a theory. You won't be afraid to fail and learn fast.
- Someone who has a feel for numbers and can turn complex reports into actionable and easy to communicate plans.
- An excel obsessed person! Hands on experience with Google Analytics is a must (although Adobe experience will be considered)
- Good communication skills as working with internal teams and external providers is central to the success of the role.
- A person who is comfortable with multiple projects and deadlines and who is able to prioritise.
- Willing to learn and grow within an awesome team.