Paid Media Exec / Direct to Consumer eCommerce / London / ££Comp
Bother is a new household goods delivery service to simplify peoples' lives. We help households across the country focus on what really matters by taking care of the boring stuff. Our model is better for the environment, better for the brands we work with and most importantly better for customers. And we've got lofty goals, we're aiming to be the largest digital-first grocery destination in Europe within 10 years. To get us there we're backed by some of the World's pre-eminent seed investors and are advised by a panel that includes the founding partners of Deliveroo, Thread, Gym Shark and The Hut Group.
What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, you'll be predominantly responsible for managing PPC campaigns for Bother. You'll take ownership of testing, optimisation and growth roadmaps for your activity, as well as coming up with strategy for smaller, tactical campaigns. With the support from the team, you will play a key role in developing the PPC channel to align with the wider business KPIs.
Direct responsibilities include:
- Budget and KPI management
- Continuous bid, campaign, ad copy & feed optimisations
- Identifying growth areas, building and implementing campaign structure to support them
- Reporting, analysing and interpreting data to display performance effectively
- Maintaining best practise approach in running of the activity
- With the help of the team, building and maintaining testing & account development frameworks
- 1.5+ years' hands-on experience with PPC
- Strong understanding of hands-on shopping feed optimisation and management techniques
- Good understanding of analytic suites
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
- High attention to detail
- Highly numbers driven
- Able to quickly jump on opportunities, communicate effectively to the stakeholders and adjust approach in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Google Ad scripts and capability to build custom scripts to cater to the business (desirable)
What can you expect from us?
- A job that can grow as quickly as you can. This is an exciting chance to join early in a scale-up company taking a new & different approach to grocery and household retail.
- The tools, resources and support you need to succeed and grow. We're big believers in self-improvement and we want to help you to be the best version of yourself you can be.
- A collaborative and supportive team. No one's an island - we're all here to help each other when we need it and we strive for psychological safety. Hopefully we can teach you some stuff and we're excited to find out what you can teach us too.
- A truly flexible work environment, with a focus on prioritising work-life balance in the way that works best for you.
- A fun, inclusive and thoughtful company culture.
In addition to all of this, we are committed to driving positive impact in everything we do. We have planted close to 15K trees since we launched and have a certified climate positive workforce!
At Bother, our goal is to create a culture where people of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We actively work towards creating an inclusion-first workplace where everyone is truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Whatever your background, lifestyle, typestyle or hairstyle, we invite you to apply. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please just let us know