Online Trading Manager / Retail e-Commerce / Bournemouth / ££Comp
FWD is delighted to be working alongside a leading online retailer who's beautifully crafted websites annually attract over 3 million homeowners, architects, developers, tradespeople and landlords all looking for exceptional design and quality of bathroom and shower items.
Due to continued growth and popularity of these products and the success of the webs platforms, they are now looking for an Online Trading Manager to accelerate this growth.
You will have responsibility for the website performance P&L, reporting into the Head of Merchandising and Trading, the main aim of this role is to drive performance and maximise profit for your given website.
● set up trading strategy and plan for the year including promotional activity & new ranges
● which products to drive and when to drive them
● providing direction for digital marketing and social media activity
● customer communications, e.g. seasonal content
● line management of an Online Merchandiser
● working with UX to provide cohesive and clear journeys for customers
● setting strategy and rules for product ordering, cross-sells and upsells
● sales forecasting
● competitor analysis
● meeting agreed KPIs and reporting on trading performance
● a minimum of 5 years' experience in online trading or e-commerce
● the ability to analyse data to a high level and spot trends
● an exceptional eye for detail
● a customer-oriented approach and see the website through the eyes of customers, keeping the customer journey in mind at all times
● work effectively in a collaborative team and liaise with colleagues on product launches and creative content requirements
● the ability to embrace change - the online retail environment is rapidly evolving
● a passion for online retail and websites
● the drive to push for excellence, for both the team, the website and the customer journey, who is ambitious and wants to grow their knowledge as the company grows
● the capability to handle and thrive under pressure