Marketing Project Manager / Pukka / Bristol / £Approx 40k / 9 Months FTC.
ASAP!! This is a quick turnaround start for a Marketing Project Lead 9 month Fixed Term Contract. In this critically important role you will manage and implement artwork and packaging changes across the entire tea portfolio which are required due to Brexit. Acting as brand champion, you will ensure all changes comply with brand guidelines and quality specifications to support Pukka's position as one of the smartest, most beautiful and authentic brands in the world.
- Manage overall Tea Brexit artwork project and specific tag, envelope & carton changes, ensuring accurate on time & on-budget delivery, liaising with Brand, QC, TPL, Supply Chain, Artwork Excellence & Sourcing Units
- Work closely with TPL & P&I to ensure scope of required artwork changes is in line with the wider requirements for Brexit
- Ensure all artwork changes comply with legal, quality, sustainability & certification standards and specifications and are in line with packaging guidelines
- Management of budget and purchase orders for artwork, origination & design
- Lead core artwork team & project meetings, managing actions, key documents and providing updates to key stakeholders
- Work with TPL to complete CRES documentation covering changes to gain global market approval of required copy and design changes
- Complete required marketing text files and artwork project briefs to enable start of Blue artwork process
- Represent Global Brand as key approver of artwork changes in line with specifications & packaging guidelines, including all artwork and pack image assets
- Work closely with Brand Team, Artwork Excellence & Print Management Agency to ensure final artwork files are in line with Pukka print and colour standards
- Update relevant training/literature/update decks and communicate changes & timings to relevant Pukka teams (Comms, Herbal, Customer Services, Sales Teams, Pukka Living, Pukkaware)
- Strong project management and organisation skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to motivate others to progress actions, and clearly articulate obstacles, risks, and resource requirements at all organisational levels in the business
- Broad cross-functional understanding - ability to 'join-the-dots' across complex projects to identify opportunity, risks or obstacles to the desired outcome, and articulate recommended actions
- Creative problem solver: - Able to use industry knowledge, prior experience and resources available at Pukka to help unlock challenges and find solutions
- Clear written and verbal communicator - ability to succinctly articulate requirements and issues
- Confidence and resilience - ability to influence and engage with the senior team, and raise challenges when required for discussion and resolution
- Commercial background (sales, marketing, finance) in branded consumer goods & a broad understanding of branded consumer goods and associated supply chains
- Strong project management experience, ideally within marketing, commercial or packaging/innovation context
- Leadership / stakeholder management in cross-functional environments
- Functional knowledge of project management techniques, stage-gate approach
Please apply with CV OR for immediate access to Pukka application - please copy and paste this URL into your browser. You may want to call me guide you through the application process!
URL for applications -