This is a brand-new role for this innovative business which has grown from strength to strength in the online marketplace over the past 10 years. With 51 trading years under their belt.
This is a team with a positive 'can-do' approach who are passionate with big ambitious growth plans.
I am looking for a talented Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in growing this company's brand presence.
The Marketing Manager will lead and inspire the team and plan marketing campaigns to support business growth. This would be a talented marketing professional who is committed to delivering growth in leads, traffic and conversion KPIs across our websites.
The Marketing Manager will also be our internal 'champion' of all things marketing. This includes being the marketing expert in the company, ensuring that the business adheres to all best practices and processes.
The Marketing Manager will also need to work closely and collaborate with SEO, PPC & Analytics Teams, Design Teams and with relevant Department Heads and Company Directors across the business to ensure business objectives are delivered.
- Support Department Heads & Directors in outlining and implementing the ongoing strategy across key businesses to achieve traffic, leads and sales targets.
- Planning out and managing our marketing schedule for the coming months ahead, across all key channels (onsite, social, email, content, AdWords, etc)
- Delivering reports and feedback on campaigns, key insights and opportunities are drawn out from these and fed back to the business. Can identify key trends within web analytics datasets, translate the data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Staying on top of the latest techniques and tools in digital marketing (from copywriting, email marketing, webinars) and passing your knowledge on to the relevant teams
- Growing website visitors, conversion rates, business customers and to aid retention
- Ensuring you are prioritising time and budget on our core brands (they may be sites which are earmarked for growth opportunities too)
- Ensuring that the sales reps and account managers are well equipped with sales materials to aid new business customers and retention.
- Regularly reviewing customer journeys and seeing if we could add further comms into their journey to aid retention, offer support or upsell with further products.
- Working closely with the (SEO, PPC, analysis, designs, sales departments etc) to ensure collaborative approach to achieving business goals.
- Working closely with the product team to shape and develop the entire customer journey, from the minute a customer is directed to our brand to long after they've converted.
- Knowing your markets - Planning and researching the demands of our customers and the markets we operate in, including the movements of our competitors.
What we're looking for?
- Experienced Digital Marketing Expert with team management experience.
- Experienced in Email, Social, Content, SEO and Paid marketing
- Able to demonstrate use of key marketing tools (email/social/analysis/SEO tools)
- Ability to create great marketing campaigns as well as coach others to do so
- Commercial awareness - someone who can spot an opportunity
- A self-motivated, focussed and target driven person who shows strong attention to detail.
- Creative ability - ability to deliver and guide creative campaigns.
- Analytically strong - good experience of Google Analytics advantageous and comfortable using tools such as MS Excel to analyse and visualise data.
- A strong communicator.
- A strong presenter - someone who is comfortable delivering presentations to department heads and directors.
Please contact Lauren Prince for more information on this exciting role.