FWD Thinking are working with an established, successful and growing, small dynamic Communications business, operating from modern offices based near Bath.
This role is ideal for a marketing professional with 2/3 years' experience looking for an autonomous role. You will also be bright, hardworking, well presented, customer focused, have great communication skills, and work well under pressure.
The main role of the job is to co-ordinate all aspects of marketing for the business.
- Assisting with the planning and booking of events and exhibitions;
- Creating and producing print media (leaflets, posters, brochures, event materials);
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns;
- Grow the lead generation from marketing activities;
- Help target markets and work with sales and product management teams to plan lead generation activity;
- Reporting on marketing activity including web traffic, email stats and social media;
- Taking ownership of the social media site by updating the website and social media regularly with news, pictures and other related content, promoting a new and exciting company;
- Assisting in the production of customer presentations
What you will need:
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a marketing department or agency;
- Good team working skills;
- Creative campaign and content ideas
- Strong numerate and analytical skills to identify campaign success and pain points;
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplined/cross -functional team;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Customer focused;
- Able to understand and deliver project goals;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.