Marketing Executive / Bath / Office Design / ££Comp.
FWD are delighted to be teaming up once again with Interaction, market leaders in the Office Design sector, as they continue to grow and recruit a talented Marketing Exec.
Interaction is an innovative design and build interiors business, passionate about delivering effective spaces to promote well-being, creativity, productivity and collaboration. They believe that the workplace is a key tool in a successful business, and they work with many exciting and sector leading companies to help maximise the potential of their staff and property assets. Interaction's own workplace embodies their design philosophy. It provides a vibrant working environment that encourages knowledge sharing, the desire to succeed, a close can-do team approach and even hosts its own bar.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as Marketing Executive you will be responsible for delivering all marketing activity and campaigns. This role is designed to support the Marketing, Relationships and Sales teams in delivering greater commercial value for the business through effective (digital) marketing activity and campaigns.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to help formulate and deliver the company's annual marketing strategy.
- Be responsible for the execution of the full marketing mix, with a focus on digital marketing.
- Executing cross-channel marketing campaigns, with a focus on demand generation and lead generation campaigns resulting in net new MQLs.
- Working with our agency to constantly improve our digital profile via SEO, PPC, and website optimisation.
- Owning the execution of Interaction's eCRM strategy.
- Database management, including GDPR and marketing permissions compliance.
- Assist with transition to full marketing automation via Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Managing Interaction's Social profiles, posting and audience growth strategy via HootSuite.
- Assist in the development of content and thought leadership marketing.
- Reputation management (including traditional PR, media relations, social PR).
- CMS management and landing page development (Wordpress).
- Event planning and event management support.
- Creation and tracking of assorting marketing collateral, including case studies (and necessary photography), templates and pitch decks.
- Ensuring we have up to date marketing collateral for use across all in-progress job sites.oContribute to ongoing research and insight projects.
- Coordinating award submissions.
- Brand guardianship in conjunction with integrated design team.
- Tracking and reporting against marketing KPIs, including use of Google Analytics.
Interaction are looking for a Marketing Exec who can help drive marketing to new heights. Chances are you're passionate, energetic and a great communicator, looking for your next opportunity in digital marketing. If this is you, we would love to hear from you, apply with your CV below today.