Marketing Executive, Bristol, Up to £25,000, working for a leading Business Services Firm in a growing and vibrant office
Are you looking for your next challenge working in Marketing in Bristol?
3 Great reasons to Apply for this role:
- Great exposure to Marketing and Customer Focus
- Award Winning business with offices across the region
- Busy and vibrant environment with great culture and progression
- Create and implement targeted marketing campaigns
- Market research to identify needs and offer bespoke solutions
- Develop customer touch points and implement communications
- Drive marketing activity calendar
- Reporting, testing campaigns and ROI analysis.
- Develop and manage social media platforms.
- Support the sales team to gather client contact information
- Creating and copywriting marketing and communications
- A degree in marketing or relevant working experience.
- A background in creating content and copywriting.
- A working knowledge of managing social media channels.
- A Proven track record of undertaking and reporting on marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to build a relationship with diverse audiences to include internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight time schedules.