Marketing Exec / Nr Bath / Renewable Energy / £££ Competitive / Customer Content and Retention
FWD Thinking are delighted to be working with this market leading Renewable energy business, based nr Bath, who are on an exciting journey changing the face and purpose of the renewable energy industry. You will play a pivotal role in helping share that journey with domestic and business customers through insightful and relevant content - on and offline - which will also drive higher retention.
- Managing all key stakeholders to be aligned with communications;
- Ensure all communications add value to the target audience through a deep understanding of the customers base;
- Responsible for ensuring communications are engaging, clear in purpose, on Brand and have an appropriate tone of voice.
- Delivering a communication plan that feeds into company strategy
- Delivering a retention and loyalty programme that improves long term customer loyalty and reduces customer churn
- Ability to manage consistent Brand Communications across many touchpoints
- Creating engaging communications that provide value and return on retention
- Experience working in a marketing function and proven evidence of supporting customer retention strategies
- Excellent influencing skills across Marketing, Sales & Operations
- Strong communication of internal stakeholders across the business
- Understanding and application of GDPR and how to differentiate service and marketing communications
- Ability to work at pace, prioritising resources to deliver the biggest customer and commercial benefit
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to apply a consistent brand tone of voice
- Must be highly organised, with great attention to detail.