This renewable energy leader is looking for passionate marketeers to join the team and help them drive towards their vision of becoming an expert integrator of green energy services in homes and businesses. The role will encompass a wide and exciting variety of responsibilities in supporting the profitable acquisition of domestic and business customers, including supporting marketing campaigns, content creation and developing promotional documents in line with our brand.
What you'll be doing:
This role forms part of the Marketing team. This person will be responsible for
* Management and delivery of on-brand B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and success is achieved every time
* Collaborating and building strong relationships to build awareness of marketing campaigns from inception through to delivery
* Copy creation for web, email and promotional collateral that is compelling, in line with our Brand strategy and maximises commercial return
* The development & delivery of on brand and compelling email marketing campaigns that ensure maximum engagement from target audiences
* SEO content creation and delivery
* Channel management across PPC, social, display and affiliates.
* Day to day management of the agencies/ partners we work with to help us deliver our objectives and goals, making sure their performance is in line with expectations.
* Event management - from organizing roundtables through to third party conferences and awards - ensuring maximum value is achieved from investments
* Curation of all promotional collateral to ensure they are current, optimized and working successfully in their respective markets
What skills you'll need:
* Evidenced experience of successful digital marketing across; SEO, PPC and social
* Evidenced experience of successful email marketing campaign creation and delivery
* Evidenced experience in managing creative, media and digital agencies to deliver successful marketing campaigns
* Experience in campaign management
* Great programme management
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion then please contact Lauren Prince!