Key Account Manager, IT and Technology, Based in Swindon, £35,000 and £20,000 on target Bonus. Leading Institution in the Education, Learning and Development Sector.
3 Key Reasons to apply for this Key Account Manager role in Swindon:
- Excellent career progression
- Established client base - relationship building not cold sales
- Achievable and realistic bonus on offer
- Develop both new and existing key strategic relationships with training providers
- Develop effective new client relationships
- Establish prospective customers' business needs and offer as solutions client's products/services.
- Lead face to face sales meetings following a consultative solution sales process
- Confident and experienced at operating at C-Level.
- Confident and experienced in basic contract management and negotiation skills
- Experience of working in the learning and development and/or IT industry
- Proven track record in new business development