Integrated Designer / Office Design / Bath / £30-£35,000
FWD are delighted to be partnering with Interaction, arguably one of the market leaders in office design who have taken significant strides forward in growing their successful business during the past eventful 12 months. Interaction are passionate about inspirational workspaces, they remain committed to exploring, communicating and sharing the latest trends and topics on workplace design as more and more companies re evaluate their office space in light of Covid. This promises to be a transformational period in the future of the workplace - why not work for the best in the business!
As an experienced Designer, you'll play a pivotal role in compiling bids, tenders and sales proposals to win new business, along side supporting the wider marketing team on campaigns both print and web/digital. Alternatively you may be an up and coming Designer looking to break into a broader role with greater autonomy and working directly with the Head of Marketing.
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring brand consistency across off-line and online
- Designing and delivering all brand collateral items for the company including white papers, brochures, presentations, case studies and info-graphics
- Design eye catching content that is geared for their target audience
- Support senior sales leads and pitch teams in creating presentations and client responses
- Compiling information for and documents for bid and tenders, making sounds judgements on suitability of content
- Working with the marketing team to produce great marketing campaign content
- Assist with web strategy, front end media graphics
- Strong creative and graphic design capabilities with a diverse portfolio
- Project management skills - managing busy workflow and liaising internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Experience of an an in-house brand team across the breadth of media
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience creating powerpoint and keynote presentations
- Creating assets for print and web
- Experience in video production is preferred but not essential
- Degree level education in a related discipline or relevant experience (+3 years)
Interviews are taking place during December and ideally you will be starting in this exciting role at the start of January! Apply below for more details.